Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How often do you get your haircut?

+10
inf
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
bwfc71
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How often do you get your haircut?

How often do you get your haircut? Vote_lcap11%How often do you get your haircut? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How often do you get your haircut? Vote_lcap11%How often do you get your haircut? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How often do you get your haircut? Vote_lcap17%How often do you get your haircut? Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
How often do you get your haircut? Vote_lcap50%How often do you get your haircut? Vote_rcap 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1How often do you get your haircut? Empty How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 12:42

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I would have done a poll but I can't find the button.

I was just wondering how often people get their haircut, I go every 4 weeks but in the last week its starting to look a bit rubbish. Does anyone go more frequently than once every 4 weeks?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Michael Bolton wrote:I would have done a poll but I can't find the button.

I was just wondering how often people get their haircut, I go every 4 weeks but in the last week its starting to look a bit rubbish. Does anyone go more frequently than once every 4 weeks?

I cant find the poll button either... so here are a few a 'polls' (poles) for your enjoyment instead...

How often do you get your haircut? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqZnqcnJE5TS2-1uSfunxyYL_NmIa1uWtGXy_ebTkc401nUn6O1w

I get my hair cut about once a month...

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Pole done.

Let me know if you want me to change the poll answers.

I get mine cut once a month.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks Aaron. Would you change the poll to:

Every 2 weeks

Every 3 weeks

Every 4 weeks

Every 5 weeks

Every 6 weeks or longer?

Thanks

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Done!

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

my hair doesn't grow that quick so I usually get mine done every 6 - 8 weeks

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

used to be every 3 weeks but in last couple of years it seems it now takes longer for my hair to grow and now go every 5 weeks!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:I would have done a poll but I can't find the button.

It's easy when you know how, simply scroll down past the box where you type your post in and the poll facility is there.

When you've done what you wanted scroll back up and press the send button.

I would suggest you preview your poll first to make sure you have it how you want it before you press send.

Easy Peasy!

Oh and me I have it cut short and let it grow back until it is starting to grow over my ears which takes about 6 weeks or so but will have it cut at anytime when I need to go anywhere and look smart.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Thanks for amending the poll and the instructions.

10How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 13:34

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Once a month to get it neated up and looking awsome Wink

11How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 14:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I let it grow out a bit then i'll just shave it off to about a number 6 and start the process again.

12How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 16:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got long hair bout russel brand length and it seems to stay that length and shape so i dont get it cut really just the ends about once a year or longer.

13How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 16:29

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:I got long hair bout russel brand length and it seems to stay that length and shape so i dont get it cut really just the ends about once a year or longer.

I bet you look a right wazzock.

14How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 16:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I got long hair bout russel brand length and it seems to stay that length and shape so i dont get it cut really just the ends about once a year or longer.

Not as much as you would look in your gimp suit and penis gag with me shoving a big black dildo up your arse sweetie boy.

15How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Thu Aug 16 2012, 16:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You are mine now fat boy.

16How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Aug 17 2012, 15:59

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

My hair only gets thinner and thinner. It began when i was 20, horrible! So now i shave my hair every 2 weeks.

17How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Aug 17 2012, 16:15

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

Not as much as you would look in your gimp suit and penis gag with me shoving a big black dildo up your arse sweetie boy.

I think, If you could both put your differences aside...you and bolton hater would get on very very well... Laughing

18How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Aug 17 2012, 16:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've got great hair...black and thick - the sort that goes like Ivan Campo's in wet and humid conditions.
I'm always accused of not looking after it. I always get it shaved on a number 4 every few months, when it starts getting curly round my ears. It's very economic and I get to juggle between two very different styles.

19How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Sun Aug 19 2012, 18:56

I'm bald you heartless bastard Sad

20How often do you get your haircut? Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Sun Aug 19 2012, 18:57

1996. I'm bald you heartless bastard Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum