Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How often do you get your haircut?

+10
inf
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
JonnyRandom
Sluffy
bwfc71
Spillthebeans
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Michael Bolton
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How often do you get your haircut?

How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 17% [ 3 ]
How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Dec 15 2023, 09:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Since lockdown I've been cutting my own hair, and I've continued ever since.
I usually wear a cap, so if I have a disaster, it's not the end of the world.
I tend to look like Einstein's weird brother at the best of times, but at my age vanity doesn't come into it.
Unlike Micah Richards, who has three haircuts a week at £200 a pop. Shocked

22How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Dec 15 2023, 09:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm practically bald now so usually go every couple of months to get my number 1 head shave. Its not far off that i'll be doing a full proper head shave i reckon.

23How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Dec 15 2023, 09:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'm practically bald now so usually go every couple of months to get my number 1 head shave. Its not far off that i'll be doing a full proper head shave i reckon.

Do you give it a bit of a polish too? Very Happy

24How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Dec 15 2023, 09:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair though, I usually get it as short as possible now but i'm such a tight arse (apparently) I get the Mrs to do it with the cordless clippers.

I'm actually due a haircut now!

25How often do you get your haircut? - Page 2 Empty Re: How often do you get your haircut? Fri Dec 15 2023, 10:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Do you give it a bit of a polish too? Very Happy
We all like a good polish. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum