Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Mill

+9
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
The Miserable One
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
xmiles
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

31Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 21:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where has Onuaha gone ?

32Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 21:49

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Onuoha signed for QPR.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

33Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Owen Owen Owen wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

could he **** we don't need another striker anyhow.

He's big, strong and pacey - he'd have been an option during the run-in.

I'm big strong and not pacey and i'd be better.

34Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:26

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:who is adam clayton - sorry, i'm not as clued up as i should be

He is in U2

35Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WalkdenWhite wrote:
not-so-plain-jayne wrote:who is adam clayton - sorry, i'm not as clued up as i should be

He is in U2

He is indeed, but he doesn't have the edge.

36Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Thu Jan 26 2012, 22:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't hijack this thread, I'm serious about Adam Clayton, very, very serious.

37Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Fri Jan 27 2012, 22:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Up to now, not been a big spending transfer window.

Wonder if the money is drying up, or are there not that many players worth buying.

38Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Fri Jan 27 2012, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon it's bargain basement for us. If we survive this season then some contracts wont be renewed and that should reduce our wage bill.

39Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Fri Jan 27 2012, 22:48

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Should have said meant the transfer window in general.

Agree about looking for bargains, not expecting any star buys.

40Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sat Jan 28 2012, 18:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Yeah, it has been one of the least active transfer windows I have ever known.

Fingers crossed major business starts to happen on Monday and Tuesday from ourselves and other clubs.

41Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sat Jan 28 2012, 20:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Listening to the radio on the way home from the game and they said that although there was only a few days to go, Coyle was looking at signing one more player and bringing a promising youngster in on loan. No names were mentioned but the commentators sounded quite confident.

Le Toux could be one of the signings. Wonder if we are getting the young United Maverick seeing as how we have now played United twice.

One is a striker and the other a midfielder.

42Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great; another loan to sit on the bench and one more player.

definitely not what we need.

If you mean that idiot Ravell Morrison i wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

43Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ravell Morrison is the one. His wage demands have pissed Fergie off and he is supposed to be a bit of a barmpot. Why not take him for the rest of the season on loan ? He wont be on great wages at Utd sp why not ?

44Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sat Jan 28 2012, 21:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because he's a moron?

he's toxic.

45Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 08:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From Nixon -

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is set to sign Arsenal’s Japanese winger Ryo Miyachi on loan – and kick off a spending spree.

The pacy 18-year-old has yet to make his Gunners debut but is highly rated by Arsene Wenger. Coyle is set to take him on for the rest of the season to fill his final vacancy for Premier League loans.

The Trotters boss is waiting on Crystal Palace to accept his £5million offer for exciting prospect Wilfried Zaha. Coyle has put most of his spare finances into the Zaha move and is desperate to land the 19-year-old ahead of NEWCASTLE and STOKE.

Bolton are also waiting on an answer from Porto about young striker Juan Iturbe after contacting the Portuguese giants, who are open to the move.

The Argentinian, 18, cannot get into the side and is looking for games.

If there are any funds left, Coyle may also land Philadelphia Union’s French striker Sebastien Le Toux, 28, after a successful trial period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

46Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 10:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:From Nixon -

Bolton boss Owen Coyle is set to sign Arsenal’s Japanese winger Ryo Miyachi on loan – and kick off a spending spree.

The pacy 18-year-old has yet to make his Gunners debut but is highly rated by Arsene Wenger. Coyle is set to take him on for the rest of the season to fill his final vacancy for Premier League loans.

The Trotters boss is waiting on Crystal Palace to accept his £5million offer for exciting prospect Wilfried Zaha. Coyle has put most of his spare finances into the Zaha move and is desperate to land the 19-year-old ahead of NEWCASTLE and STOKE.

Bolton are also waiting on an answer from Porto about young striker Juan Iturbe after contacting the Portuguese giants, who are open to the move.

The Argentinian, 18, cannot get into the side and is looking for games.

If there are any funds left, Coyle may also land Philadelphia Union’s French striker Sebastien Le Toux, 28, after a successful trial period.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I reckon these players could be the ones the commentators were referring to. Someone called Stu Wilson who is connected with the club confirmed it on Tower FM.

47Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 12:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OC is obviously happy with the defence now that Ream is signed and Mears and Ricketts are back in contention with Alonso to return soon so it looks like he's focussing on a right winger. Bit of a surprise to me as Eagles can play there and Lee should be back at some stage.
Still he's made an offer for Zaha, is supposedly in talks with the lad who plays for Guinea and now is looking to get Miyachi on loan from the Arse.
Does that imply he's happy with N'Gog as the striker? Could be Ok if he gets better service.
Also aren't we restricted to 2 loan players so does that mean he's looking to send either Boyata or Tuncay back?

Like the idea of this alledged "spending spree"! Could be an exciting couple of days.

48Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 13:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You can have as many loan players as you like BUTonly two can be from British clubs.

What I mean is you can have say two players from Premier clubs such as Boyata and Miyachi AND any number from clubs from abroad because we pay a 'transfer fee' for their loans - and so 'technically' they are not loans at all - if that makes sense?

49Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 15:10

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Does the club really need any more than 2 of these 4 unless the plan is a complete face lift of the striker/forward position?

***not that a face lift is a bad thing, but just observationally it sounds like large changes are afoot.

Last edited by BWFCinPhila on Sun Jan 29 2012, 15:13; edited 1 time in total

50Transfer Rumour Mill - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Rumour Mill Sun Jan 29 2012, 15:12

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

All these names are just names at the moment.

Ok so we get Miyachi on loan, he'll ride the bench most of the time, but fair enough he might be a sensation.

the move for Zaha i commend, but it's fruitless, they want 10 million, we don't have it. Move on.

The only reason people are getting excited is because Nixon keeps talking about 2 "big ones" that will "cost money"

and when we sign no one he will say "they tried hard FFS"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum