Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Accounts for Inner Circle Investments (Ken's Company!)

+10
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Travelodge
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why are you posting to yourself?

It's the second sign of madness. The first being expecting BWFC to win on Sunday.

Feeling worse for wear one morning after a heavy session, I noticed that I'd been messaging myself the night before.

I had been texting myself to find out which boozer I was in and then responding with 'What? I'm here too! Where are you?'

:drink:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Why are you posting to yourself?

It's the second sign of madness. The first being expecting BWFC to win on Sunday.

Feeling worse for wear one morning after a heavy session, I noticed that I'd been messaging myself the night before.

I had been texting myself to find out which boozer I was in and then responding with 'What? I'm here too! Where are you?'

:drink:
Very Happy  Did you meet these two?

Two men were sitting next to each other at a bar. After a while, one guy looks at the other and says, "I can't help but think, from listening to you, that you're from Ireland."

The other guy responds proudly, "Yes, that I am!"

The first guy says, "So am I! And where abouts from Ireland might you be?"

The other guy answers, "I'm from Dublin, I am." 

The first guy responds, "Sure and begora, and so am I! And what street did you live on in Dublin?" 

The other guy says, "A lovely little area it was, I lived on McCleary Street in the old central part of town." 

The first guy says, "Faith & it's a small world, so did I! And to what school would you have been going?"

The other guy answers, "Well now, I went to St. Mary's of course." 

The first guy gets really excited, and says, "And so did I. Tell me, what year did you graduate?" 

The other guy answers, "Well, now, I graduated in 1964." 

The first guy exclaims, "The Good Lord must be smiling down upon us! I can hardly believe our good luck at winding up in the same bar tonight. Can you believe it, I graduated from St. Mary's in 1964 my own self." 

About this time, another guy walks into the bar, sits down, and orders a beer. The bartender walks over shaking his head & mutters, "It's going to be a long night tonight." 

The guy asks, "Why do you say that?"

"The Murphy twins are drunk again."

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Again apologies for the late reply to the person who anonymously contacted the forum to give further details to this thread.

I'd first like to mention that in the manner you contact the forum ALL the Administrators receive a copy of your correspondence. I trust them all implicitly but if you wanted to contact me personally you would have to join as a member and send me personal messages directly.

To answer your question, of course I'd be happy to learn anything you may want to share with me on the club particularly now we have survived relegation and look to build for a brighter future.

Hope to hear from you again at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for all that you have informed me of so far although much was already known about and posted by myself and others on this forum in the past.

Enjoy the rest of this great Wanderers day - I know I will!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum