Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Ben Alnwick pens a new 2 year deal with BWFC.

+8
luckyPeterpiper
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Leeds_Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi guys, nice to be back. My old PC died and since I'd had all that time off work (with no pay for much of it) we were in some pretty deep debt which needed a lot of overtime and working holidays to get back under control especially now three of the children are at uni. But Wendy and the kids decided that since I am rubbish with lap top and touch screen devices (I still don't know how to use my mobile phone to do anything but send text messages and make calls) I needed a desktop PC and they clubbed together to get me this one as a late birthday present.

Unfortunately for me (because I'm dense) I'd forgotten all my old passwords and it took me forever to figure out which one I'd used for Nuts. Still, I remembered (well Matthew remembered) in the end.

As to Alnwick, it's not bad news of course, I think he did pretty well under tough circumstances last year and is well worth a new deal. What does worry me is still the off field stuff and whether or not Phil Parkinson will be able to strengthen the squad at all this summer. In a World Cup year prices do tend to get a bit inflated across the board and they're already pretty silly in my opinion.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Great to hear from you again Peter!

I was worried that your health had taken a turn for the worse so delighted to find that you are fit and well.

Sorry to hear about your financial position but glad that it is now back on track.

I do hope you find yourself on Nuts a bit more often now that you've got a new PC!

Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Welcome back Peter.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Glad your back peter. Hope you are well

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see you back LPPĀ  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I echo all the above thoughts. Welcome back Peter.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Any truth in the rumour that Jay Jay Okocha is returning as a coach Boggers?

He doesn't have his badges

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks guys. I'm glad to be back. When the old PC died we were in a BIG hole, the mortgage arrears alone were over 3K and it began to look like we'd have to give up on the idea of being able to help the kids in uni because I was on what is euphemistically called "Statutory Sick Pay" for quite some time. However Wendy worked a shed load of OT and so did I and on 1st June 2018 the mortgage payments were finally back up to date as were the various other credit cards and loans we had. I still wouldn't have bought this myself just yet since Hannah has now decided she wants to do her masters but I got overruled by all five of them. BTW I hate my bosses because I can't access Nuts from my work computer and why Lancashire Library blocks it when it allows Youtube is beyond me. I'm so far behind the times with this forum that I'm thinking about breaking out my Normid shirt again! Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Thanks guys. I'm glad to be back. When the old PC died we were in a BIG hole, the mortgage arrears alone were over 3K and it began to look like we'd have to give up on the idea of being able to help the kids in uni because I was on what is euphemistically called "Statutory Sick Pay" for quite some time. However Wendy worked a shed load of OT and so did I and on 1st June 2018 the mortgage payments were finally back up to date as were the various other credit cards and loans we had. I still wouldn't have bought this myself just yet since Hannah has now decided she wants to do her masters but I got overruled by all five of them. BTW I hate my bosses because I can't access Nuts from my work computer and why Lancashire Library blocks it when it allows Youtube is beyond me. I'm so far behind the times with this forum that I'm thinking about breaking out my Normid shirt again! Very Happy
Sorry to hear that dude, if you ever need any tips on how to save money etc I'm willing to lend a hand. I'm very shrewd when it comes to stuff like that. Jist chuck me a PM. Glad everything is back on track now though.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You don't have to tell everyone why you left Peter.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought it only fair boggers. I didn't want anyone thinking I was either ill again or had somehow gone off either BWFC or posting my brilliantly short, insightful opinions on here. Smile

After all I know you all missed my incredibly brief little comments and witty one liners Wink

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Welcome back Peter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum