Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Time for Anderson to deliver

+18
luckyPeterpiper
Nigelbwfc
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
DEANO82
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Norpig
Kane57
finlaymcdanger
Leeds_Trotter
Growler
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Sluffy
observer
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

61Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Club Statement

Both parties have reached an amicable agreement to resolve this situation. The players regret the disruption their actions have caused the club and its travelling supporters, and are continuing with their preparations for the new season.

The club on its part is also looking to review its lines of communication to help avoid this happening again.

With excellent progress being made over the last two seasons, the club and players will continue working together, on and off the pitch, to ensure a common drive and determination for success.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Sluffy on Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:17; edited 1 time in total

62Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
rammywhite wrote:Sluffy and Lusty- you are both competent and interesting posters but please will you call it a day with your personal battle- because its getting really tedious for the rest of us. 

Thanks
I agree. Get your slippers on. It'll have an instant effect. Calmness will descend from on high.
I hope you wear socks with your slippers Bonce to stop any stench coming from foot or slipper!
Wearing socks AND slippers is beyond the pale. Being an avid walker,I look after my feet,so they are put in soak every evening,leaving them with not the slightest hint of a stench.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

63Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Club Statement

Both parties have reached an amicable agreement to resolve this situation. The players regret the disruption their actions have caused the club and its travelling supporters, and are continuing with their preparations for the new season.

The club on its part is also looking to review its lines of communication to help avoid this happening again.

With excellent progress being made over the last two seasons, the club and players will continue working together, on and off the pitch, to ensure a common drive and determination for success.

Let's hope we can now draw a line under this.

64Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's good news - agreement made, so no transfer restrictions. Lets do this

65Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:

Note that the clubs official statement specifically states an apology from the players and underlines what I've been saying all along that they took unofficial strike action and did not follow correct official club and their unions procedures for resolving their grievance.

I'll wait for Wanderlust apology for the abuse he's posted about me in respect of this clear and obvious wildcat actions the players had taken - which he refused to see - but I won't be holding my breath until I get one.

66Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:That's good news - agreement made, so no transfer restrictions.  Lets do this

Not necessarily I'm afraid.

Depends very much on how the EFL now views our financial position now that the players unofficial strike had brought it glaringly to their attention.

I note Gary O'Neil and David Cotterill were trialled in todays game, which smacks to me at vastly lower quality players than we had been attempting to sign and got me wondering if the EFL had already slapped a player embargo on us with a severely reduced maximum wage cap per player that we can now offer.

Sincerely hope my thoughts on this are wrong.

67Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:35

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Note that the clubs official statement specifically states an apology from the players and underlines what I've been saying all along that they took unofficial strike action and did not follow correct official club and their unions procedures for resolving their grievance.

I'll wait for Wanderlust apology for the abuse he's posted about me in respect of this clear and obvious wildcat actions the players had taken - which he refused to see - but I won't be holding my breath until I get one.

Is regretting something the same as apologising?

68Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:42

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

DEANO82 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Regret - feeling of repentance over something that one has done.

Repentance - sincere remorse.

Remorse - guilt for wrong committed.

I also don't see the club apologising/regretting/being repentant/showing remorse for anything they have done - but simply 'looking to review its lines of communication'.

Clearly only one side accepting major blame here wouldn't you agree?

69Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:47

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

DEANO82 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Nope, I don't see that as an apology.If the players have an apology to make im sure they will release a statement.
Also the club statement doesn't make it clear - has Anderson paid the players the money he owes now?

70Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 18:55

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:That's good news - agreement made, so no transfer restrictions.  Lets do this

Not necessarily I'm afraid.

Depends very much on how the EFL now views our financial position now that the players unofficial strike had brought it glaringly to their attention.

I note Gary O'Neil and David Cotterill were trialled in todays game, which smacks to me at vastly lower quality players than we had been attempting to sign and got me wondering if the EFL had already slapped a player embargo on us with a severely reduced maximum wage cap per player that we can now offer.

Sincerely hope my thoughts on this are wrong.

With KA just confirming a 6 figure bid has been made for a striker it seems this is the case

71Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 19:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Nope, I don't see that as an apology.If the players have an apology to make im sure they will release a statement.
Also the club statement doesn't make it clear - has Anderson paid the players the money he owes now?

I'm quite sure the players WON'T be issuing any future statements as that's what brought about ALL the trouble in the first place.

The players 'regret' is clearly an apology (which Anderson said they should make in his club statement to the strike remember) and it clearly shoulders nearly all of the blame for the events.

Even the most blinkered of all the anti-Andersons should be able to see that.

In simple terms the players had a grievance, I don't think anybody is saying they didn't but they decided to do something about it in clearly the wrong and most inappropriate way and that is what they have now accepted and apologised for 'regret'.

72Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 19:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Instead of editing Boggers' posts, why don't the mods:

a) learn to use the quote system

and then:

b) tidy up another thread that has been made unreadable by all the repeated posts.

73Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:00

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Instead of editing Boggers' posts, why don't the mods:

a) learn to use the quote system

and then:

b) tidy up another thread that has been made unreadable by all the repeated posts.

How does one use the quote system?

74Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just sort it out. Spoils every thread.

I'm pretty sure there's an option which limits people to quoting one post.

75Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The mods couldn’t find their arse with both hands.

76Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:39

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Club agrees to have clearer lin s of communication over the bonus? What's that all about.

Still not clear as to whether the club has paid the bonuses. I assume they have.

Good news that we've put in a bid of hard cash for a player.That shows the club has some money.

77Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nigelbwfc wrote:Club agrees to have clearer lin s of communication over the bonus? What's that all about.

Still not clear as to whether the club has paid the bonuses. I assume they have.

Good news that we've put in a bid of hard cash for a player.That shows the club has some money.

Bonuses paid at end of this week.

78Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The mods couldn’t find their arse with both hands.
That’s because we only need one hand to find it. Razz

79Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:48

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Thanks Boggers

80Time for Anderson to deliver - Page 4 Empty Re: Time for Anderson to deliver Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Again, having a late tea and the subject returns to KP's arse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum