Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
Bollotom2014
WanderersStationSimon
finlaymcdanger
NickFazer
gloswhite
Maurice Greene
bryan458
wessy
rammywhite
Growler
Keegan
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
karlypants
xmiles
Nigelbwfc
Dunkels King
Natasha Whittam
DEANO82
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 50]

41Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:00

Sluffy wrote:Some Polish site saying we've apparently sign Pawel Olkowski (right back) from Koln on a two year contract.

That would fit with the polish flag LA tweeted last night - think deleted now though.

42Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just googled it and there are lots of Polish websites reporting it and his agent says it's already done.

43Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as it's not this bloke.

Jakub Błaszczykowski

44Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a load of bollocks, why would we need a third right back?

45Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:20

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:Just googled it and there are lots of Polish websites reporting it and his agent says it's already done.
I googled it but got sidetracked by pictures of his wife.

46Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:
Norpig wrote:Just googled it and there are lots of Polish websites reporting it and his agent says it's already done.
I googled it but got sidetracked by pictures of his wife.
 Can't see her tottering down Bradshawgate to go to Yates's anytime soon  Very Happy

47Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:As long as it's not this bloke.

Jakub Błaszczykowski

Bloody Hell! I wish it was him - he's a cracking player. 
His chants are a bit shit though

48Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:53

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:As long as it's not this bloke.

Jakub Błaszczykowski

Bloody Hell! I wish it was him - he's a cracking player. 
His chants are a bit shit though
He is a great player but he used to play for the yellow and black shit so he can fuck right off.

49Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 13:57

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does that mean you're a Schalke fan then Dunkels? They don't like each other much i've heard  Very Happy

50Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 20:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Iles, one of the trialists tonight is -

Jacob Gardiner-Smith, who's fresh from Zenit St Petersburg's second team, and the son of Labour MP for Brent North, Barry Gardiner

51Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 21:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Tweet from Iles, one of the trialists tonight is -

Jacob Gardiner-Smith, who's fresh from Zenit St Petersburg's second team, and the son of Labour MP for Brent North, Barry Gardiner

Right this minute xmiles is in the club shop having Gardiner-Smith put on the back of his shirt.

52Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 10 2018, 21:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha

53Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Jul 12 2018, 07:23

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:Does that mean you're a Schalke fan then Dunkels? They don't like each other much i've heard  Very Happy
Schalke 04 are my German team. I have followed them since the days I was working in Dusseldorf. A few of us used to go to their games but now I live near Munich it’s a lot harder to get up there. I still manage to get to the games when they are down this way at Bayern, Augsburg and previously at Ingolstadt, but now that Air Berlin are gone (I worked for them so could get cheap flights Munich to Dusseldorf) it’s stupidly expensive on that route now, and the train, apart from taking about 7 hours is really unreliable nowadays. Last season coming back from 4-0 down at half time to draw 4-4 at Doofmund was the highlight of a great season !

54Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taiwo Awoniyi

55Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 17 2018, 20:43

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We've put a six figure bid in for a striker and many experts think it's Charlie Wyke from Bradford. He was also subbed 10 mins after the game started because of a 'knee injury'

56Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 17 2018, 23:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Nigelbwfc wrote:We've put a six figure bid in for a striker and many experts think it's Charlie Wyke from Bradford. He was also subbed 10 mins after the game started because of a 'knee injury'

No he didn't last that long! He was subbed after 8 minutes according to the Sunderland Echo.

57Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jul 17 2018, 23:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Wyke replying to Bradford fan calling it a fake injury and did he a medical lined up soon? -

Pisstake?Never one to fake a injury like your insinuating! I’ll play every minute of every game if i can but when i get a knock i had to come off. Couldn’t be more frustrated i’ve played 45mins since the start of pre season its nowere near enough. I wish i could of played on.

58Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 18 2018, 10:11

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

by Sluffy
Tweet from Wyke replying to Bradford fan calling it a fake injury and did he a medical lined up soon? -

Pisstake?Never one to fake a injury like your insinuating! I’ll play every minute of every game if i can but when i get a knock i had to come off. Couldn’t be more frustrated i’ve played 45mins since the start of pre season its nowere near enough. I wish i could of played on.

So the question becomes, should we buy him if he's not fit and seems injury prone for this season?

59Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 18 2018, 10:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hi Nigel,

Just a quick note of help, if you want to quote someone as per your post above, it's really easy to do - well if you know how to do it, it is!

At the bottom right of each post you will see a 'quote' button, simply press it!  Once you have simply start typing your post underneath it and when you've finished it press send - its as easy as that!

One or two little things to note though, at the end of someone's quote you will see a box saying -

[/quote]

...it is important to start your post AFTER that bracket, or your reply will be included as part of the quote!

You can also edit the quote down to just the part you want to reply  to, by simply deleting the stuff you don't want - remember though NOT to edit either the [/quote] bracket nor the OPENING 'quote' bracket either.

And I suggest until you get into the swing of things once you've done your post, instead of hitting the 'send' button press the 'preview' one first, to see that everything looks ok (and you can correct it if not) and once your happy just press 'send' and job done!

Hope this little note helps!

60Transfer rumours ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Jul 18 2018, 10:54

Nigelbwfc

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy, I'm not getting that quote button, which is why I'm resorting to cut and paste.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum