Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REVEALED: Eddie Davies bailed out Bolton days before his death

+6
Sluffy
Growler
karlypants
wanderlust
Travelodge
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Wanderlust post above is particularly disgusting and probably the worst single thing I have ever read on this forum...

I can’t actually believe he posted this.

Wanderlust has gone way too far now. It’s quite sad and pathetic really.
And how exactly do you know it's not true? 
Is it because you don't actually know? Again?

Simple provide us with your facts to show that Anderson knew Davies was dying and how he blackmailed him.

If you can't then do the decent thing and apologise and retract your completely unfounded and totally vitriolic statement.

I don't know if it's true or not. If you'd bothered to read it you'd see it was a hypothetical question. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us with some evidence that it's not true?

FYI you tell when it's a question because it has a weird ? symbol at the end..

:wtf2:  ....now you see it....now you don't.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're being a bit hard on Sluffy chaps. He's got Anderson in his sights.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:You're being a bit hard on Sluffy chaps. He's got Anderson in his sights.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I see no shits"

Anyway this thread is about ED whose last act was to save BWFC yet again, even if it was at the price of saving the Anderson administration in the process.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Eddie Davies was such a private individual he went on Talksport for a good chat about a year ago

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Wanderlust post above is particularly disgusting and probably the worst single thing I have ever read on this forum...

I can’t actually believe he posted this.

Wanderlust has gone way too far now. It’s quite sad and pathetic really.
And how exactly do you know it's not true? 
Is it because you don't actually know? Again?

Simple provide us with your facts to show that Anderson knew Davies was dying and how he blackmailed him.

If you can't then do the decent thing and apologise and retract your completely unfounded and totally vitriolic statement.

I don't know if it's true or not. If you'd bothered to read it you'd see it was a hypothetical question. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us with some evidence that it's not true?

FYI you tell when it's a question because it has a weird ? symbol at the end..

:wtf2:  ....now you see it....now you don't.

This is what you posted and every single one of us all knew you weren't asking yourself an hypothetical question.

wanderlust wrote:Blackmailing a dying man to stay in power?

Wow.

A decent person would have held their hand up and apologised for going to far in their hatred of Anderson but not you.

Says it all really.

Are Sluffy and KP actually offended by what Lust said?

Travelodge

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I think Sluffy probably is in the "faux Daily Mail" sense.

His chimp just does what he's told.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y wrote:Are Sluffy and KP actually offended by what Lust said?

I thought it to be in extreme poor taste and in no way even close to the truth.

It was posted in hatred against Anderson by someone who has no basis at all for his hatred apart from something that happened THIRTEEN YEARS AGO!

Certainly his prejudice against Anderson is certainly vastly more than any respect he has to Eddie Davies or his family following his sudden death.

Certain not what Nuts is about.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Ken was contacting Eddie Davies asking him for money  however people want to phrase it.Bridging loans are short term loans at high interest rates, just the sort of loan that Deano was criticised for landing the club with.Will the Deano haters criticise Ken for taking one out

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Travelodge wrote:I think Sluffy probably is in the "faux Daily Mail" sense.

His chimp just does what he's told.

I’m Sluffy’s chimp? You couldn’t be further from the truth Mr. W! Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:Ken was contacting Eddie Davies asking him for money  however people want to phrase it.Bridging loans are short term loans at high interest rates, just the sort of loan that Deano was criticised for landing the club with.Will the Deano haters criticise Ken for taking one out

There's a huge difference between the two events - and I'm sure you know it too - Holdsworth took out a loan secured against something he seemingly never had the authority to do so, so in effect had nothing much to lose if he defaulted (not to mention how he first creamed off £1 million for his trouble and jacked up the interest rate to the club to 30%, whilst Anderson has put his 96% ownership of the club on the line if he doesn't pay it back.

Holdsworth has taken at least £1.5 million out of the club whilst even the most blinkered of the anti-Anderson supporters could only come up with the whole Anderson family possibly taking out just half of that amount, whilst potentially wasting his last three years of his and his sons life at the club and walking away with no more than that.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Former Bolton Wanderers owner Eddie Davies gave the club a £5m loan to help them avoid administration four days before his death, it has emerged.

Documents filed at Companies House show Davies signed off the loan on 7 September, four days before he died.

The money was used to pay off Bolton's main creditor BluMarble Capital Ltd, who rejected a first repayment offer.

It meant the Championship side avoided a 12-point deduction and a transfer ban from the English Football League.

When contacted by BBC Sport, the club said it would be making no comment "at this moment in time".

Davies, who was 72, helped bankroll the Trotters' emergence in the Premier League during the 2000s after first joining the club's board of directors in 1999.

He stepped down as chairman when the club was bought by Sports Shield and chairman Ken Anderson's Inner Circle Investments in 2016, with Davies writing off in the region of £175m worth of loans to allow the takeover to progress.

Anderson acquired Sports Shield's shares in the club after it went into liquidation in August 2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've seen some very stupid comments on Facebook today. I can't get over how stupid some of our fans are.

More stupid than Parky out? I’m doubtful.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Absolutely nasty pieces of work, using a mans death to try further their agenda.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You should have named and shamed LT!!!

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm not one for naming and shaming when people can't reply.

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't want Parky sacked, I just don't think he's doing any better than 7/10.I expected to be promoted and fair enough, I expected to be relegated but that was without knowing there would be 3 awful teams in the league who all got less than 42 points.Normally id be targetting 50 points to survive in this division, we were very fortunate to survive with only 43.

I think the guy at Wigan who won the 3rd tier title with 98 points and knocked Manchester City, Bournemouth and West Ham out of the FA Cup last season is doing a better job than Parky.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Absolutely nasty pieces of work, using a mans death to try further their agenda.

Fully agree LT

Anybody spot the similarity?

Wow.

Rolling Eyes

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Absolutely nasty pieces of work, using a mans death to try further their agenda.

Fully agree LT

Anybody spot the similarity?

Wow.

Rolling Eyes

One can spell and the other can't?

Or doesn't that further your agenda?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum