Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brexit negotiations

+17
gloswhite
Dunkels King
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Growler
wessy
Cajunboy
rammywhite
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 50]

661Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

662Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 19:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

France has activated their contingency plans for a no-deal Brexit and the EU are coordinating their activities on this across all 27 nations. Massive investment going into ports and airports etc so stock up on tins and dried food folks.

663Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do other countries outside the EU get food?

664Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 20:18

Difficult to ignore a second referendum now, parliament is completely failing to deliver.

665Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Twirls & Pepsi are made/produced in the UK.

I'll be fine.

666Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 20:43

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm increasing my pantoufle stock.

667Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Thu Jan 17 2019, 21:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just googled pantoufle.

I should have known.

668Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 00:06

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

E
wanderlust wrote:France has activated their contingency plans for a no-deal Brexit and the EU are coordinating their activities on this across all 27 nations. Massive investment going into ports and airports etc so stock up on tins and dried food folks.

Or just get Amazon Prime

669Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 00:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Twirls & Pepsi are made/produced in the UK.

I'll be fine.
Twirls are made in the EU so the hard border with Ireland might delay your weekly shipment. Stock up now.

670Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 00:42

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:E
wanderlust wrote:France has activated their contingency plans for a no-deal Brexit and the EU are coordinating their activities on this across all 27 nations. Massive investment going into ports and airports etc so stock up on tins and dried food folks.

Or just get Amazon Prime
Amazon prime do food? Cool.

671Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 00:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I just googled pantoufle.

I should have known.
You slipped up there.

672Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 08:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm normally a fan of Jezza but his refusal to meet May until a no deal brexit is off the table is wrong. Its time they all worked together to get us a better deal or if not then at least we have something in place for the dreaded no deal.

673Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 09:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I am normally not a fan of Corbyn but for once I think he is right. May has no plan B. She is still trying to get her deal through. Her default position is no deal, which even she admits will be a disaster, but she will do anything to avoid backing down and splitting the Tory party.

Even those politicians that have met her have mostly insisted she veto a no deal brexit which she refuses to do. Corbyn actually wants brexit but he is right to refuse to negotiate until she rules out a no deal brexit.

I want a second referendum but failing that a brexit on Labour's terms is the least bad option. May could deliver this but she is simply to stubborn to do so.

674Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 10:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I am normally not a fan of Corbyn but for once I think he is right. May has no plan B. She is still trying to get her deal through. Her default position is no deal, which even she admits will be a disaster, but she will do anything to avoid backing down and splitting the Tory party.

Even those politicians that have met her have mostly insisted she veto a no deal brexit which she refuses to do. Corbyn actually wants brexit but he is right to refuse to negotiate until she rules out a no deal brexit.

I want a second referendum but failing that a brexit on Labour's terms is the least bad option. May could deliver this but she is simply to stubborn to do so.
That said, the far right who engineered the referendum actually want no deal. I don't specifically mean the politicians themselves apart from the ERG, but rather the billionaire funders who will be able to exploit the chaos whilst being unaffected themselves like that bloke that is also linked to the Trump campaign.

675Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 11:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"far right" Jesus Christ.  :dougie:

676Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"far right" Jesus Christ.  :dougie:
Thought Jesus Christ was a commie?

677Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 12:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably was a commie. Also liked to hang about with 12 other guys 'fishing for men'.

A likely story.

678Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 12:16

Dire crowd on Question Time last night. Huge cheer when that clown Isabel Oakshott pushes No Deal, one guy asked to explain why he was so keen on it to which he explained as soon as we say no deal Angela Merkel will be on the phone begging us to come back and buy her cars.

Grim.

679Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 12:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Dire crowd on Question Time last night. Huge cheer when that clown Isabel Oakshott pushes No Deal, one guy asked to explain why he was so keen on it to which he explained as soon as we say no deal Angela Merkel will be on the phone begging us to come back and buy her cars.

Grim.
Indeed. We are giants.

Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Homer-simpson

680Brexit negotiations - Page 34 Empty Re: Brexit negotiations Fri Jan 18 2019, 13:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Dire crowd on Question Time last night. Huge cheer when that clown Isabel Oakshott pushes No Deal, one guy asked to explain why he was so keen on it to which he explained as soon as we say no deal Angela Merkel will be on the phone begging us to come back and buy her cars.

Grim.

Yes I saw a couple of labour activists on twitter complaining. Funny what happens when you hold it outside of London.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum