Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr Big Shot.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mr Big Shot. Empty Mr Big Shot. Tue Jan 29 2019, 10:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Anthony (G String) Joshua, i'm the man, Don't think about money if you want to fight me I'm the A Side. I love it he's been frozen out by Fury and wilder even Whyte is mucking him about. He can't work it out poor sap, Hearn it's priceless they turned down 50 m dollars some agent. Even Miller is playing them, he is reduced to begging for them now. Got  to love Fury he's the man the real A side. If he ever fights Joshua he will so fuck him up the head and win easy.

2Mr Big Shot. Empty Re: Mr Big Shot. Tue Jan 29 2019, 11:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joshua holds all the belts bar one. The rest can say that they like but Joshua has beaten everyone who he has faced.

3Mr Big Shot. Empty Re: Mr Big Shot. Tue Jan 29 2019, 11:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Joshua holds all the belts bar one. The rest can say that they like but Joshua has beaten everyone who he has faced.
Which is basically nobody compared to Fury taking on Wilder in the USA Joshua had a life n death struggle with a washed up klit Fury owned klit, Joshua has done himself out of any big fights this year and he knows it so does mastermind Hearn.

4Mr Big Shot. Empty Re: Mr Big Shot. Tue Jan 29 2019, 11:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The Rest are fed up with his games.

5Mr Big Shot. Empty Re: Mr Big Shot. Wed Jan 30 2019, 14:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are far too many shenanigans going on boxing ATM for my liking. Joshua's stated goal is to unify the titles so the obvious next step would be to fight Wilder for the WBC belt and there's little point in him taking on anyone else other than the mandatory challenges for the belts he already has - but the Wilder/Fury debacle set up a rematch and it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out to have been fixed that way to freeze out Joshua.
Personally I'd rather see a unification fight with the winner taking all. 
Mind you, I'd also like to see boxing getting back to having one world champion as the title has been devalued, but that will never happen whilst there's money to be made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum