Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homeless man gets mop bucket of water poured around him

+5
Growler
Norpig
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So I saw this in the news that two southern rail workers have been suspended for pouring a mop bucket around a homeless man in what looks like an attempt to shift him on.

To be fair I think it’s disgusting what they have done and he’s clearly become wet from this and he’s probably not got somewhere to dry his clothes and change into something dry.

The UK is full of nasty pigs!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He probably lives in homeless accomodation and comes down to beg during the day.

That's what they do where I live.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would have served them right if he'd been an ex kick boxer, and had knocked the crap out of them.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of people in this country are only 2 pay days away from being in the same boat as that homeless fella so should have a bit more compassion.
I saw an article recently saying the number of homeless people had dropped, they mustn't have come to Manchester then!

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I read the other week that Lou Macari has opened a hostel for the homeless in Stoke with his own money.Fair play to that man.
If Labour had a leader who wasn't an unelectable lunatic, the centres of Bolton and Manchester wouldn't be strewn with homeless people.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Growler wrote:I read the other week that Lou Macari has opened a hostel for the homeless in Stoke with his own money.Fair play to that man.
If Labour had a leader who wasn't an unelectable lunatic, the centres of Bolton and Manchester wouldn't be strewn with homeless people.

How is it Corbyn's fault? It is the Tory government that has systematically cut funding to social services and local government not Corbyn.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Growler wrote:I read the other week that Lou Macari has opened a hostel for the homeless in Stoke with his own money.Fair play to that man.

How is it Corbyn's fault? It is the Tory government that has systematically cut funding to social services and local government not Corbyn.
I think that Growler is implying that if Labour were in power they'd do a lot more to help homeless people, but they are not in a position to do that because Corbyn is unelectable.

I suspect you actually agree about the Tory cutbacks.

Corbyn was the only anti-austerity labour leadershipcandidate when he got in, so it’s a bit of a nonsense point to be fair.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Corbyn was the only anti-austerity labour leadershipcandidate when he got in, so it’s a bit of a nonsense point to be fair.
To be really fair, anyone can say that they'd do this or that but unless they get elected and in power they will never do anything as is the case with Jezza.
Making promises is the easy part.

What did he promise to do as leader which he hasn’t?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:What did he promise to do as leader which he hasn’t?
Everything. Not one item of his manifesto has been delivered as he didn't get elected. If he'd won the election he'd have the opportunity to do something but he is unelectable as the media have their claws into him. Plus he's a bit of a dick anyway. 
I reckon Starmer would have a chance though.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He says manifesto a lot.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deal with anti-Semitism?

wanderlust wrote:
Everything. Not one item of his manifesto has been delivered as he didn't get elected. If he'd won the election he'd have the opportunity to do something but he is unelectable as the media have their claws into him. Plus he's a bit of a dick anyway. 

I like Starmer.

What you fail to see is that there’s an appetite in this country for a left wing government. It’s why Labour picked up so many green voters at the last election and it why Corbyn has attracted so many to the party.

Whether it’s enough to win an election remains to be seen, but so far he’s improved on the results of opposition centrist candidates and reinvigorated the party.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

I like Starmer.

What you fail to see is that there’s an appetite in this country for a left wing government. It’s why Labour picked up so many green voters at the last election and it why Corbyn has attracted so many to the party.

Whether it’s enough to win an election remains to be seen, but so far he’s improved on the results of opposition centrist candidates and reinvigorated the party.

Which is remarkable since Corbyn is a useless twat who hasn't changed his mind about anything since he was 15.

Remarkable to you. But for those of us who were looking for a politician who genuinely supports the working class, will stand up to the right wing media and tackle injustice - it’s bloody obvious. Who would you prefer to be leader of the party?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Right wing media  Laughing

Anyway turns out this homeless hero is a convicted murderer, hopefully Corbyn finds out before he tweets about it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

T.R.O.Y wrote:Remarkable to you. But for those of us who were looking for a politician who genuinely supports the working class, will stand up to the right wing media and tackle injustice - it’s bloody obvious. Who would you prefer to be leader of the party?

It's a pity he is not so keen on standing up to the anti-semites in his party.

Ye the man who has spent his life campaigning against racism is in fact a racist.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone over the age of 24 who seriously believes that lie I do worry about.

Entitled to the view of course.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum