Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Fair To Smack A Homeless Person?

+9
bwfc71
scottjames30
Sluffy
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those of you that follow my work will know that that my entrance has been plagued by homeless dossers for many years now.

Because it is warm and inviting and open to anyone, they regularly try to make camp there. We no longer have a security guard on the door, just a caretaker chap who moves them on.

Unfortunately the caretaker has been off sick this week and the homeless people of Manchester realised this very quickly, and right now there are at least 8 of the wankers having a Meths party in my entrance. The smelly bastards.

I really do think the only answer is physical violence, it's private property so surely I'm in my rights to smack a few of them around?

While I have sympathy for people down on their luck, no one needs to be homeless in 2013 if they don't want to be. Do you despise the homeless?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I pity the homeless. Dirty smelly losers. Something has obviously gone seriously wrong in their lives though. Just get the fire hose from your office block and give them a free shower. They won't come back.

i used to work with the homeless. while i accept some are there through choice because they are too bone idle to do anything else, many are there because they can't go home or are hiding from something or someone.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are there really homeless people "by choice" I'd be stunned if that was true.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Its David Camerons fault they are there in the first place...

:tumbleweed:

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Are there really homeless people "by choice" I'd be stunned if that was true.

yes, several of the people i met were quite happy with their lot. you should try volunteering at a shelter or soup kitchen - it's an eye-opener.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I once got into a brawl with a homeless man who pissed on my front garden. The police ended up being called and I spent the night in the cells.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

KENNSTER97 wrote:I once got into a brawl with a homeless man who pissed on my front garden. The police ended up being called and I spent the night in the cells.

I thought you were a kid?

I really doubt someone who is legally a child would be arrested over a fight and put in the cells for a night.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure thats not the "kennster97" that posts on BA.

more than likely just another character.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Believe me - Kennster is not a kid - whichever forum he posts on.

Only the most gullible could have possibly believed that he ever was!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was obviously trying to get some kind of reaction.

Pretending Wolves are his second team and he's half Jamaican.

Strange behaviour.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Only the most gullible could have possibly believed that he ever was!

I try and give everyone the botd at first, but yes, I never really bought Kens persona and noticed that he shot himself in the foot with that being arrested post.

You should research your character better "Ken", or leave the personas to the professionals (Tasha).

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Offer them a job.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Offer them a job.

What jobs????

2000 lost on Monday with Astra Zeneca and about another 2000 jobs since then and yet less jobs are being created!!!! Where are all these jobs that give a "living" wage which will take people FULLY off benefits!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

What jobs????

2000 lost on Monday with Astra Zeneca and about another 2000 jobs since then and yet less jobs are being created!!!! Where are all these jobs that give a "living" wage which will take people FULLY off benefits!

I have never known it as bad as it is at the moment. They should never have got rid of apprenticeships.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

What jobs????

Send your cv to Nat.

And stop being a puff.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:

What jobs????

You got one

There are more people in work than ever before

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He pretended to get one.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Those of you that follow my work will know that that my entrance has been plagued by homeless dossers for many years now.
Because it is warm and inviting and open to anyone, they regularly try to make camp there.

I thought nobody had been anywhere near your warm and inviting entrance in the last 10 years?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum