Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A face you would like to smack

+8
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
gloswhite
Lyric Todkill
Angry Dad
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A face you would like to smack Empty A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 00:24

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A face you would like to smack _61280667_015201485-1

2A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 07:36

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought this was a thread about he-who-should-not-be-named.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 14:23

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Posh spice. Diane Abbott. Littlejohn. Gordon Brown. Alan Shearer. Alan Carr. Dale Winton. Graham Norton. Garth Crooks. Wayne Rooney. Ryan Giggs. Tom Cruise. Liam Gallagher. Morrissey. Garth Brooks. stewart copeland. David Haye and Derick Chisora. Lady Ga Ga. Ben Elton. Elton John.David Furnish.Joey Barton. Owen Coyle. The Whole of the Stoke city team and manager.

4A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 15:54

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Alex Ferguson

Alan Sugar

Richard Branson

5A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 17:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would pay to punch that little shit in the double glazing advert, when he says 'Call ....... noooow!. Can't remember which company it is now, as I alwyas turn the bloody advert off, however, I did tell the door-to-door salesman that I wouldn't buy anything off them becasuse of him. Petty, but it made me feel good. Very Happy

6A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 18:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:I would pay to punch that little shit in the double glazing advert, when he says 'Call ....... noooow!. Can't remember which company it is now, as I alwyas turn the bloody advert off, however, I did tell the door-to-door salesman that I wouldn't buy anything off them becasuse of him. Petty, but it made me feel good. Very Happy

Safestyle Windows

CALL...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Just wait until Monday, there is a brand new Go Compare advert - NO!!!!!

7A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 18:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Geek.

8A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This one.

A face you would like to smack 6gdlxk

9A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 20:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Geek.

Have you not seen the billboards advertising the fact? Saw one last weekend whilst I was on a short trip over and the TV adverts at moment are doing a countdown to it!

10A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 20:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Passed that poster, and somebody had painted a line across Compare, and painted Away ! above it. Seemed about right, when it showed Go Away!

11A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 20:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Passed that poster, and somebody had painted a line across Compare, and painted Away ! above it. Seemed about right, when it showed Go Away!

I thought that at first, but the saw another exactly the same..... It is the actual billboard advert!!!

12A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 20:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fair enough. I'll have to drive slower next time !Laughing

13A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 21:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Picture of the advert can be seen in this thread, from another forum....

http://www.tvforum.co.uk/tvhome/monday-2nd-july-33409/page-4

14A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Sun Jul 01 2012, 21:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are wasting your lives chaps.

15A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 00:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nats avatar.

16A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 00:51

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:Posh spice. Diane Abbott. Littlejohn. Gordon Brown. Alan Shearer. Alan Carr. Dale Winton. Graham Norton. Garth Crooks. Wayne Rooney. Ryan Giggs. Tom Cruise. Liam Gallagher. Morrissey. Garth Brooks. stewart copeland. David Haye and Derick Chisora. Lady Ga Ga. Ben Elton. Elton John.David Furnish.Joey Barton. Owen Coyle. The Whole of the Stoke city team and manager.

Excellent selection! Very Happy

17A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 01:06

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Posh spice. Diane Abbott. Littlejohn. Gordon Brown. Alan Shearer. Alan Carr. Dale Winton. Graham Norton. Garth Crooks. Wayne Rooney. Ryan Giggs. Tom Cruise. Liam Gallagher. Morrissey. Garth Brooks. stewart copeland. David Haye and Derick Chisora. Lady Ga Ga. Ben Elton. Elton John.David Furnish.Joey Barton. Owen Coyle. The Whole of the Stoke city team and manager.

It is a good selection definitely. Dunno what Ryan Giggs and Stewart Copeland have done though. Or Garth Brooks.

18A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 09:44

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A face you would like to smack Chris-Evans-for-Media-100-006

19A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 10:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
xmiles wrote:

It is a good selection definitely. Dunno what Ryan Giggs and Stewart Copeland have done though. Or Garth Brooks.
LH surely giggs is obvious the mans a slimy rat. Brooks ??? well i cant explain that one but i hate his music.COPELAND is a twat pure and simple ,but mainly he was very disrespectful about john lennon so i,d quite happily break all his ribs and teach him some manners.

20A face you would like to smack Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 12:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter Hitchens, Richard Littlejohn, Dominic Mohan, Kelvin MacKenzie, Gordon Smart, the whole of One Direction, and basically all football journalists.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum