Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A face you would like to smack

+8
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
gloswhite
Lyric Todkill
Angry Dad
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Mon Jul 02 2012, 13:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:[LH surely giggs is obvious the mans a slimy rat. Brooks ??? well i cant explain that one but i hate his music.COPELAND is a twat pure and simple ,but mainly he was very disrespectful about john lennon so i,d quite happily break all his ribs and teach him some manners.

Giggs is about the only Man U player I would shake hands with. Yeah he has shagged about a bit, but I remember the abuse we gave Man U on their visit to Burnden in the PL, when they did us 6-0. I was stood on the Burnden paddock next to the Embankment, and like most people around me was booing and shouting vitriol all afternoon. I remember Giggs coming over to us at full time and genuinely applauding us, It struck a cord with me that day.

Didn't know about Copeland disrespecting John Lennon....nuff said.

22A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 19:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have thought long and hard about this one. I have never struck a woman but if I had the chance to smack one face it would be this bint. My choice of implement would be a wet fish.

A face you would like to smack - Page 2 2yn1ljr

23A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
A face you would like to smack - Page 2 2yn1ljr

WTF is THAT?

24A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Article-2122523-03D3E3A30000044D-276_634x413

25A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She looks better in this one before she had the plastic surgery. I would still slap her whether or not.

A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Sgn0x0

26A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. George Galloway looks a right cunt in that Leotard. No wonder they call him ' Gorgeous George ' A cross dressing Jock with a sock for a cock. Outrageous. How can anyone take a word he says seriously ?

27A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:48

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I don't particularly care for his politics, but I have had a deep admiration for George Galloway since his performance before the Iraqi oil for Food Programme investigation in the US Senate in 2005.

Here's a brief clip -

If that whetted your appetite the full appearance can be found on YouTube too, it's about 45 minutes long. I just watched that and was proud of him for some reason. His performance resonated with me. That 45 minute video is a tour de force in skilled oratory under pressure. If you do watch it, watch how Senator Levin, a wise old owl on the committee, deliberately tricks Galloway into having to show humility by encouraging him to interrupt at the wrong point and looking foolish for refusing to answer a question in a straight way. It's one of those quiet gems on YouTube.

28A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 20:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of the most cringeworthy performances ever on national TV. A grown man and MP pretending to be a cat. Andrew Lloyd Webber eat your heart out. The constituents of Bradford are welcome to him.

https://youtu.be/I1NIuCt72bU

29A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He certainly made the senate committee look chumps but you have to remember that he is a chameleon. This is the man who courted both Saddam and Gaddafi and turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by both regimes.

I'm not keen on Barrymore but this clip shows Galloway in his true colours after being up for eviction.

https://youtu.be/lJ5vJ4dXpR8

30A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:08

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not watching a 10 minute clip of brother just to find the bit you're referring to RT, but you do seem to have the idea that Big Brother is reality.

Or do you think George Galloway does cat impressions every so often at home too? It's a game.

31A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know it's a game. Galloway was playing the game in the BB house but when things went against him he showed his true colours. The action starts after 1 minute. Remember , this is the guy that ran the ' Respect' party!

32A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 21:57

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

OK, I watched your clip RT. He's having an argument with someone. He comes across as a bit of a smug tosser, absolutely. I'm sure he's not the only politician who whose character flaws would be exposed by that scenario.

33A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 22:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. I have seen his debates with Christopher Hitchen so I know that Galloway is quite capable of holding his own. He lost all credibility for me when he went on BB. He came across as a smug, supercilious twat and nothing he has done since then has changed my opinion of him.

34A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 22:34

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:[LH surely giggs is obvious the mans a slimy rat. Brooks ??? well i cant explain that one but i hate his music.COPELAND is a twat pure and simple ,but mainly he was very disrespectful about john lennon so i,d quite happily break all his ribs and teach him some manners.

Giggs is about the only Man U player I would shake hands with. Yeah he has shagged about a bit, but I remember the abuse we gave Man U on their visit to Burnden in the PL, when they did us 6-0. I was stood on the Burnden paddock next to the Embankment, and like most people around me was booing and shouting vitriol all afternoon. I remember Giggs coming over to us at full time and genuinely applauding us, It struck a cord with me that day.

Didn't know about Copeland disrespecting John Lennon....nuff said.
He questioned lennons sincerity about war and peace reckoned it was all a sales gimmick and that lennon was in reality a nasty piece of work, he never even met the man.

35A face you would like to smack - Page 2 Empty Re: A face you would like to smack Tue Jul 03 2012, 23:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He said lennon was an asshole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum