Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is It Fair To Smack A Homeless Person?

+9
bwfc71
scottjames30
Sluffy
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't see why not. Homeless people love smack.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:I don't see why not. Homeless people love smack.

unfair.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote:I don't see why not. Homeless people love smack.

unfair.

Is It Fair To Smack A Homeless Person? - Page 2 677999948

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lyric Todkill wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Offer them a job.

What jobs????

2000 lost on Monday with Astra Zeneca and about another 2000 jobs since then and yet less jobs are being created!!!! Where are all these jobs that give a "living" wage which will take people FULLY off benefits!

You got one

There are more people in work than ever before

I do have a job, a full-time (40 hours a week), fully decent paid with 30 days holiday a year!

But it is true that there are far fewer "FULL-TIME" jobs in todays UK, than ever before!

It is also true that there are more working part-rime than ever before - hence the crooked statement that more are in employment now than ever before, according to ONS, in the UK. But all these people on part-time work with the majority working for a minimum wage which is at least £1.50/hr less than a true "living" wage - therefore these people still have to rely heavily on benefits, whilst being taxed the most!!! Also this false promise of getting £1200/child/year back for child-care - this doesn't start for another 36 months so whats going to happen between now and then?

Lets look at this week alone.... 2000 people being made redundant at Astra Zeneca (Osbourne's Constituency), 10 jobs gone at HMV in Bolton, and how many in total with other HMV store closures? another 800 announced today by another company and heard of at least another 1000 with small companies, also this week - meanwhile job creation wise only a pitiful 400 jobs with Asda being created - all these figures are for the North West alone!!!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Congratulations on getting a pretend job. You'll be able to move out your mum and dads house soon and get your own place.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Congratulations on getting a pretend job. You'll be able to move out your mum and dads house soon and get your own place.

Errr excuse me, but I haven't lived at my parents for a number of years now. And currently in Tower Hamlets with girlfriennd, so hw can that be staying/living with parents.

That maybe BH's thing - how else does he get any sex, but not mine!!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you say so Laughing

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If you say so Laughing

When are you thinking of leaving your parennts, you are nearly 50, right?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Lyric Todkill wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Offer them a job.

What jobs????

2000 lost on Monday with Astra Zeneca and about another 2000 jobs since then and yet less jobs are being created!!!! Where are all these jobs that give a "living" wage which will take people FULLY off benefits!

You got one

There are more people in work than ever before

I do have a job, a full-time (40 hours a week), fully decent paid with 30 days holiday a year!

But it is true that there are far fewer "FULL-TIME" jobs in todays UK, than ever before!

It is also true that there are more working part-rime than ever before - hence the crooked statement that more are in employment now than ever before, according to ONS, in the UK. But all these people on part-time work with the majority working for a minimum wage which is at least £1.50/hr less than a true "living" wage - therefore these people still have to rely heavily on benefits, whilst being taxed the most!!! Also this false promise of getting £1200/child/year back for child-care - this doesn't start for another 36 months so whats going to happen between now and then?

Lets look at this week alone.... 2000 people being made redundant at Astra Zeneca (Osbourne's Constituency), 10 jobs gone at HMV in Bolton, and how many in total with other HMV store closures? another 800 announced today by another company and heard of at least another 1000 with small companies, also this week - meanwhile job creation wise only a pitiful 400 jobs with Asda being created - all these figures are for the North West alone!!!!

I couldn't even read that.

You boring twat.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

you should take a more interest in poltocs and then you would realise how really shit the country is - and anyway everything everyone does is all poltically based from working to eating and drinking - poltics is everywhere!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If you say so Laughing

When are you thinking of leaving your parennts, you are nearly 50, right?

We both know you're living at your parents. Carry on pretending though Laughing

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Am I, that is news to me!

Considering they live more than 150 miles back up in Bolton and I am in London - that would make a fantastic commute to work every day! It would like as though I am travelling along the HS2 already!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Distance isn't a problem when it's a pretend job though Laughing

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

More real, as in it is real, than your job, Bernard!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Laughing

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:More real, as in it is real, than your job, Bernard!

Fuckoffyoupretendtwat.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've denounced politics, I no longer vote.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum