Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Updates on the club being sold here - sluffy and lusty banned from this one

+9
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Cajunboy
wessy
MartinBWFC
xmiles
y2johnny
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Post updates here.  Sluffy and lusty are banned from arguing on here so those that want to keep upto date without reading the constant back and forth can do.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Laughing

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[size=1]More
[/size]
Alan Nixon Retweeted joe
Kenyon has been trying for a couple of months. Still active. Money behind him. So I’ve been taking his efforts seriously. But ultimately that means nothing. Down to who can deal with Anderson.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Howard on the other hand seems to be spot on so far.

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wessy wrote:Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Yes, I've been following Howard in the other place too.

I do hope we  are going to get some good news very very soon.

The combination of the BWFC situation and Brexit  is not good.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon is clueless, almost as bad as Iles. 

Wanderlust and sluffy will not be able to help themselves, this thread will be ruined

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cajunboy wrote:
wessy wrote:Nixon knows less now than he did two weeks ago, he just seems to say the same thing over and over.
Yes, I've been following Howard in the other place too.

I do hope we  are going to get some good news very very soon.

The combination of the BWFC situation and Brexit  is not good.
Agree Cajun we may have to sit out a stormy weekend if the wages are unpaid, however if Howard is correct then Tuesday should see an end to this nightmare, maybe Howard could sort Brexit next week.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I honestly think there will be some news tomorrow. Whether it will be completion i don't know, but i think we will find out who it is

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still have no idea who Howard is.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I still have no idea who Howard is.
The man's clearly an exhibitionist. Disgraceful. Sort of chap who wears driving gloves.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I still have no idea who Howard is.

Imagine lusty except with the ability to put words in a row that make sense.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

isn't he from Duckworld ??

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not bothered what world he comes from, the guy as an in depth knowledge of Finance, Liquidation,Administration, and in some way as the ear on the inside. More importantly he shares this information in a thoughtful manner and answers question after question with patience.

For the last three weeks he as called it correctly IF his final prediction comes true then we won't pay the wages today but will have a good outcome on Tuesday. If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!

Unless you have followed the thread it's hard to explain but when some nasty piece of information comes through, Howard puts you at ease and explains why it's bollocks (Nixon, Illes)

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wessy are you sluffy?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote: If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!

:trust:

You massive gobshite, clearly still bitter about Ameobi.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wessy wrote:Not bothered what world he comes from, the guy as an in depth knowledge of Finance, Liquidation,Administration, and in some way as the ear on the inside. More importantly he shares this information in a thoughtful manner and answers question after question with patience.

For the last three weeks he as called it correctly IF his final prediction comes true then we won't pay the wages today but will have a good outcome on Tuesday. If after all this he is a WUM hats off he would in terms of Nuts be thought of as Nat with better looks and actually does run a business.!!!

Unless you have followed the thread it's hard to explain but when some nasty piece of information comes through, Howard puts you at ease and explains why it's bollocks (Nixon, Illes)
:clap:

Cheers wessy, any chance you can keep this one upto date with some of what howard is saying?  Particularly today.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Well that cheered me up no end.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Imagine him passing the fit and proper test.

Laughable.

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Frying pan and fire spring to mind. 

Imagine supporting a financially stable club that meets expectations......... it'd be fooking boring :rofl:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum