Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!!

+31
okocha
wanderlust
y2johnny
Fulham Bob
Danno
Mr Magoo
Chairmanda
To Be Frank
doffcocker
Bollotom2014
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Growler
gloswhite
sunlight
wessy
DEANO82
rogercpc
boltonbonce
terenceanne
RangersDave
luckyPeterpiper
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
finlaymcdanger
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 43]

1OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bassini has been seen at the ground but unconfirmed at the mo

2OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

3OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Statement just issued by the club, it's still confidential until tomorrow.

The Joint Administrators for Bolton Wanderers can confirm a preferred bidder for the club has been identified and notified of their successful offer.
Best and final offers were received from five parties by the 4pm deadline on Wednesday and, after careful consideration, it was clear the preferred bid met every criteria laid down by the Joint Administrators. These included, but were not limited to;
- The highest bid for the club
- Proof and source of significant funding
- Ability to fund the club for a minimum of two years
- Ability to satisfy secured, football and unsecured creditors
- EFL approval
The preferred bidder has also agreed to inject £1million into the club in order to fund the immediate running of the club and the rebuilding of the playing squad ahead of the new season.
Paul Appleton of David Rubin & Partners said: "I am delighted we have been able to reach a more than satisfactory outcome to this stage of the process and I am confident the preferred bidder has the ability to take Bolton Wanderers forward.
"We are now working towards a signed Heads of Terms agreement by close of play on June 14 and until that has been signed, we are still bound by the confidentiality agreement within the process.
"But I can assure all Bolton Wanderers fans that the preferred bidder has both the financial ability and the determination to turn around the fortunes of this great football club."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 10:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It says from joint administrators so i presume the Hotel is included in the deal and is not separate?

5OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 11:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But I can assure all Bolton Wanderers fans that the preferred bidder has both the financial ability and the determination to turn around the fortunes of this great football club

You can't ask for more than that.

Rob Earnshaw should keep his phone on.

6OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 11:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Administrators statement says that the new owners will immediately inject £1million into the club. I'm afraid that's chickenfeed if they think that will solve any problems in the short term. If it was £10 million then I'd feel more comfortable.
This worries me- I think we are still not out of the woods yet

7OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 12:01

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:The Administrators statement says that the new owners will immediately inject £1million into the club. I'm afraid that's chickenfeed if they think that will solve any problems in the short term. If it was £10 million then I'd feel more comfortable.
This worries me- I think we are still not out of the woods yet
Another worry is that when Bassini first started spouting, his first statement was he is willing to pump £1m straight away to keep the club running.

8OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 12:27

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"Bassini has proven to the administrators that he once stood in the same room as one of the co-owners of Facebook and may be able to get him on the phone.

This apparently was a big fillip for his bid."

ILES this morning.

9OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 13:45

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"Bassini has proven to the administrators that he once stood in the same room as one of the co-owners of Facebook and may be able to get him on the phone.

ILES this morning.

Too embarrassing to be true.

10OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 14:33

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The preferred bidder has also agreed to inject £1million into the club in order to fund the immediate running of the club and the rebuilding of the playing squad ahead of the new season.

I never knew you could do so much with £1 million.

Please tell me it isn't Bassini!

11OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 14:55

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Surely its Football Ventures with M James's involvment with the club already.

12OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 15:06

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:"Bassini has proven to the administrators that he once stood in the same room as one of the co-owners of Facebook and may be able to get him on the phone.

ILES this morning.
Even for you that is an embarrassing post.

13OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 18:20

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Football Ventures According to BEN and The Times

14OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 18:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Football Ventures According to BEN and The Times
Times also saying they will be asking Parkinson to leave his role, ABOUT FUCKING TIME, things can only get better.

15OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 19:02

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus. Absolute skinflints. Have to ask questions of the admin now.

16OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 21:51

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't help wondering what the "immediate 1 million" is actually for. I can't see how that amount can possibly be enough to do everything it's alleged to be for. In truth I'd bet that's about how much is owed to unpaid staff etc to bring them up to date and maybe a couple of other bits and bobs for outside suppliers but take the club forward and build a squad for that? Somebody's been smoking the peace pipe if they really believe that's possible.

17OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 21:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I can't help wondering what the "immediate 1 million" is actually for. I can't see how that amount can possibly be enough to do everything it's alleged to be for. In truth I'd bet that's about how much is owed to unpaid staff etc to bring them up to date and maybe a couple of other bits and bobs for outside suppliers but take the club forward and build a squad for that? Somebody's been smoking the peace pipe if they really believe that's possible.

Getting sick and tired of posts like this.

We were probably close to going bust, yet people are now moaning that we've only got £1m to play with.

Just be thankful you've got a fucking club to support from your fucking armchair.

18OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 22:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I can't help wondering what the "immediate 1 million" is actually for. I can't see how that amount can possibly be enough to do everything it's alleged to be for. In truth I'd bet that's about how much is owed to unpaid staff etc to bring them up to date and maybe a couple of other bits and bobs for outside suppliers but take the club forward and build a squad for that? Somebody's been smoking the peace pipe if they really believe that's possible.

It could be for anything Peter, and to be fair whoever has put it in hasn't even bought the club yet.

I'd like to think some of the money would be used to immediately secure some of the youngsters out of contact such as Jake Turner and Harry Brockbank which other clubs seem to be eager to sign.

There is also something in The Times (which I've not seen because you have to subscribe to it on line) which suggest the new owners want to pot Parkinson and replace him with Lee - maybe the money is to facilitate that in order to get a new manager in place urgently.

I'm just guessing but I suspect the money is intended to move the club on immediately and not for existing debts or ongoing running costs which all will be met out of the sale settlement when it is finalised.

19OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 23:10

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Getting sick and tired of posts like this.

We were probably close to going bust, yet people are now moaning that we've only got £1m to play with.

Just be thankful you've got a fucking club to support from your fucking armchair.

Nat I'm not being negative. I simply don't understand what the statement means. I suspect it's an immediate injection to bring pay etc up to date rather than to actually buy and pay new personnel and if I'm right then of course it's a very good thing. I'm certainly not moaning about having a million to play with assuming we do especially after the last few weeks but I think even you would agree it isn't enough to do everything going forward.

It's one hell of a good start though and for the first time since Christmas I feel there might finally be some light at the end of the tunnel. Next season's gonna be tough of course but if we can get out of admin and not see any more winding up petitions or paying people late I'll take that as a win.

20OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL CLUB SOLD TO FV!!!!! Thu Jun 13 2019, 23:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

sluffy if you're right and it's entirely new money over and above settling existing debts etc then Christmas arrived at UOBS in June mate. That really would be awesome. Anyway, for the first time in months I'm actually looking forward to an announcement from the club. I just hope it doesn't say Bassini's involved in the new ownership is all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 43]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum