Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS

+4
Hip Priest
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
karlypants
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BREAKING NEWS Empty BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 16:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manchester City win the Premier League! :number1:

Much better than the grubby scousers getting their mits on it.

Better luck next time Liverpool! Very Happy

2BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 17:09

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty tough coming second with 97 points, but it's been a great season for Liverpool. A Champions League win would be a nice finish for them. They certainly deserve something from the current campaign.

3BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 17:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Pretty tough coming second with 97 points, but it's been a great season for Liverpool. A Champions League win would be a nice finish for them. They certainly deserve something from the current campaign.
Yes, I hope Liverpool stuff Spurs too!

4BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 20:44

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Better by far if the scousers win fuck all.

5BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wanted Liverpool to win it. I love Klopp, he seems like a top guy with loads of passion for the game.

And he's put a great team together.

6BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 20:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I wanted Liverpool to win it. I love Klopp, he seems like a top guy with loads of passion for the game.

And he's put a great team together.
I agree. City are good, but pretty soulless.

7BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 21:08

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Klopp is likeable and they play attractive football but their fans are mostly a bunch of entitled wankers who can't behave themselves.

Very happy they fucked up that 7 point lead they had around Xmas

And fair play to the Wolves fans for taking the piss . I heard "You nearly won the league" and "Raheem Sterling top of the league " coming from the away end at Anfield Very Happy

8BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 21:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klopp has a bad record in finals. After the Karius disaster of last season, surely the Gods will smile on him.
Liverpool winning would cause manure supporters sleepless nights. I'd enjoy that.

9BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 21:25

Growler

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Klopp has a bad record in finals. After the Karius disaster of last season, surely the Gods will smile on him.
Liverpool winning would cause manure supporters sleepless nights. I'd enjoy that.
 I can't see them losing to Tottenham but it would be amazingly funny if they fuck that up.

That will  only be a consolation for the Scouse twats though, what they really want is the Premier League

10BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 21:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Growler wrote:Klopp is likeable and they play attractive football but their fans are mostly a bunch of entitled wankers who can't behave themselves.

Very happy they fucked up that 7 point lead they had around Xmas

And fair play to the Wolves fans for taking the piss . I heard "You nearly won the league" and "Raheem Sterling top of the league " coming from the away end at Anfield Very Happy

I'm of the same opinion.

I've no particular affinity to Spurs but hope they manage to beat Liverpool in the Champions League final.

(Hope Arsenal beat Chelsea too in the other European final, just so they can make it five English teams in next seasons CL competition).

11BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Sun May 12 2019, 22:30

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

12BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Mon May 13 2019, 12:33

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apparently the Premier League has decided that as Liverpool didnt win again this season, that they can carry all thier points over into next season. The association of Referees backed this 100 percent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum