Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.

+8
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
Norpig
xmiles
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Next PM

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap56%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap22%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A seriously talented pool has been assembled but who will you vote for out of this lot.

Assuming you're a party member of course.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's pointless voting, Boris will win by a landslide due to his announcement to reduce tax for high wage earners.

For once I will side with xmiles on this one.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boris is the logical choice. The others are dreadful from what I've seen so far.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who voted for McVey? Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a bad list, if you're planning the most incompetent bank heist in history.

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  Ad_186076754

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's pointless voting, Boris will win by a landslide due to his announcement to reduce tax for high wage earners.

For once I will side with xmiles on this one.

Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Anybody thinking of voting for Boris needs to remember that not only is he a serial liar and cheat but he wastes money in a way only exceeded by Grayling. The garden bridge over the Thames was supposed to cost the public nothing but the actual bill is just under £59m. Other examples include the ludicrous cable car across the Thames (£24m) and the three unusable water cannons (£300,000).

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boris pledging to lower income tax for the wealthy is the most unsurprising and most Tory like pledge ever. The man has no clue about the likes of you and me.

That list is like being given a choice of which body part you can have hacked off, none very appetising but if i had to choose one it would be Sajid Javid if only to see meltdown from the likes of Tommeh two names because we would have a Muslim PM.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Norpig wrote:Boris pledging to lower income tax for the wealthy is the most unsurprising and most Tory like pledge ever. The man has no clue about the likes of you and me.

That list is like being given a choice of which body part you can have hacked off, none very appetising but if i had to choose one it would be Sajid Javid if only to see meltdown from the likes of Tommeh two names because we would have a Muslim PM.

You have to be kidding Norpig! Javid wants to abolish the top rate of income tax!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't know that xmiles, back to the drawing board then  Very Happy

He did seem quite sensible compared to the rest as well. In that case Rory Stewart, no one knows him and he has no chance but he seems like a decent chap, think Tim Nice but Dim from Harry Enfield.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think Javid is a Muslim.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I don't think Javid is a Muslim.

In 2010 he said: My own family's heritage is Muslim. Myself and my four brothers were brought up to believe in God, but I do not practise any religion. My wife is a practising Christian and the only religion practised in my house is Christianity.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:Who voted for McVey? Shocked
Yeah KP but you'd give it one right?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

GOVE and his pathetic admission of having taken coke had killed his chances. 

What a loser.

Boris a logical choice hahaha

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:GOVE and his pathetic admission of having taken coke had killed his chances. 

What a loser.

Let's not forget that Boris Johnson admitted to taking cocaine while a journalist in the 90s. How does that make him the logical choice and yet Gove pathetic.

Double standards?

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

WHY only eight contenders on the list?   

Hunt is second favourite and not listed above, plus two rabbits.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Mon Jun 10 2019, 17:23; edited 1 time in total

finlaymcdanger wrote:Let's not forget that Boris Johnson admitted to taking cocaine while a journalist in the 90s. How does that make him the logical choice and yet Gove pathetic.

Double standards?

The closer to Donald the more he's going to like them.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:WHY only eight contenders on the list?   

Hunt is second favourite and not listed above, plus two rabbits.

Cleverly and Malthouse have already pulled out.

Hipster must either have some dirt on Hunt to know he won't win or left him off to see if anyone would notice (I didn't!).

I wouldn't vote for any of them myself - I don't particularly want to exit the EU and I don't believe any of them supports that position.

I've added Hunt to the list now btw.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The list is still incomplete as Mark Harper is not on it. Probably not worth updating as he is most likely to be eliminated in the first round anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum