Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.

+8
finlaymcdanger
Angry Dad
Norpig
xmiles
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Next PM

STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%STARTING GUN: Tory leadership starts today.  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oops sorry I did forget hunt. 

Sneering remainer Sam Giymah has already pulled out.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MPs voted for a man guilty of serial adultery, lying, failing to reveal property details to Parliament, excessive expenses' claims, homophobia, racism, being involved in a GBH attempt, wasting public money, saying openly: 'Fxxk business' , endangering the lives of British citizens abroad by comments as Foreign Secretary etc. He is a man who has no moral foundation to his private or public life.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What an almighty mess British politics is in. I dread to think where we’ll be in 5 years

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:MPs voted for a man guilty of serial adultery, lying, failing to reveal property details to Parliament, excessive expenses' claims, homophobia, racism, being involved in a GBH attempt, wasting public money, saying openly: 'Fxxk business' , endangering the lives of British citizens abroad by comments as Foreign Secretary etc. He is a man who has no moral foundation to his private or public life.

An accurate description of one of the most despicable people in politics today and yet much loved by brexiteers - which tells you all you need to know about the kind of people that want brexit.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Deary me. more thinly veiled personal insults.

Pick literally any MP that backs remain. Look at their appalling history of lies and incompetence. Oh that must mean everyone who voted remain is the same.

This topic really has ruined political debate in this country.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Deary me. more thinly veiled personal insults.

Pick literally any MP that backs remain. Look at their appalling history of lies and incompetence. Oh that must mean everyone who voted remain is the same.

So name one remain MP with a crime sheet as long as Boris'.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Great article about Boris by Max Hastings former editor of The Daily Telegraph in The Guardian dated 10 October 2012. The highlights include:

Boris is a gold medal egomaniac. I would not trust him with my wife nor – from painful experience – my wallet.

He is also a far more ruthless, and frankly nastier, figure than the public appreciates.

I would not take Boris's word about whether it is Monday or Tuesday.

He is bereft of judgment, loyalty and discretion.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjo19bbkOniAhVdQhUIHSE0C3sQFjAAegQICRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fcommentisfree%2F2012%2Foct%2F10%2Fboris-johnson-unfit-to-be-prime-minister&usg=AOvVaw1pjrHabE9--26jLUaI8c4H

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Fiona Onasanya

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Fiona Onasanya
:rofl: Love it.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Fiona Onasanya

Pathetic response as expected.

Boris has committed serial adultery, lying, failing to reveal property details to Parliament, excessive expenses' claims, homophobia, racism, being involved in a GBH attempt, wasting public money, saying openly: 'Fxxk business' , endangering the lives of British citizens abroad by comments as Foreign Secretary (to only quote okocha's examples) and you can only come up with an ex-Labour MP with a criminal conviction.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

Yes I think I could find a few thousand MPs with a similar record.

Actually going to prison trumps that in my opinion.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster, I see there’s no mention of the vile Jo Brand or the Muslim group chief comparing Boris to Hitler from the leftie remainers on here. 

I don’t know why you bother mate.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

So if there are "thousands" why can't you name a single remain supporting MP who has committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

'Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason'.   Mark Twain.

Boris has a huge diaper.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

It's a bit off subject but still kind of relevant but I've been watching 'The Thick of It' on BBC Iplayer (boxset).

It's a bit like an updated version of 'Yes Minister'

A bit out dated with some of the references but still a funny, vulgar and Machiavellian take on politics and keeping in power/burying cock-ups!

The programmes 'plunge' right in from the start - it takes you a while to understand what's going on - which is obviously the effect the shows writers wanted.

I highly recommend it to those who don't take their politics too seriously!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:So political misjudgment and some lapses of morality in his personal life.

So if there are "thousands" why can't you name a single remain supporting MP who has committed as many "political misjudgements and lapses of morality" as Boris?

Blair?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:It's a bit off subject but still kind of relevant but I've been watching 'The Thick of It' on BBC Iplayer (boxset).

It's a bit like an updated version of 'Yes Minister'

A bit out dated with some of the references but still a funny, vulgar and Machiavellian take on politics and keeping in power/burying cock-ups!

The programmes 'plunge' right in from the start - it takes you a while to understand what's going on - which is obviously the effect the shows writers wanted.

I highly recommend it to those who don't take their politics too seriously!

Sluffy if you like The Thick of It you will also like Veep. It is basically an American version of it and possibly even more cynical and foul mouthed but very funny.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Blair?

Close but not currently a remain supporting MP - and nor is Corbyn because he isn't a remain supporter. Smile

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The whole labour front bench?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum