Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Womens World Cup

+11
Norpig
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:22 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well, it was nice while it lasted.

42Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:30 pm

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Disappointing but I never thought we would win. Might have been different if the offside goal had counted but to miss another penalty!

43Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:53 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Is there only me who things how stupid the England strikers goal celebration is - the one where she makes out she is wearing spectacles?

Surely if you have scored a goal you want people to see your face, not cover it up?

I don't think she thought her celebration through fully - do you?

44Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:24 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Is there only me who things how stupid the England strikers goal celebration is - the one where she makes out she is wearing spectacles?

Surely if you have scored a goal you want people to see your face, not cover it up?

If she did that to the referee or linesman she'd get booked.

45Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:25 am

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I watched a couple of games but I won't comment on the standard of football itself.
But I thought the refereeing was poor. They need to teach these (women) referees what's a foul and what's a penalty and what's just normal contact

46Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:14 am

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Is there only me who things how stupid the England strikers goal celebration is - the one where she makes out she is wearing spectacles?

The American goal celebration was sipping a cup of tea. Ouch.

47Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:21 pm

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It was Nevilles fault they lost. Bad tactics again. They were a lot better until Neville was allowed in there. No wonder they lost with him in charge.

48Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:57 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I for one have quite enjoyed the games. They all run like hell and put in a shift with obvious effort and passion. Unlike a certain Men's team I could mention.

49Womens World Cup - Page 3 Empty Re: Womens World Cup Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:07 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I for one have quite enjoyed the games. They all run like hell and put in a shift with obvious effort and passion. Unlike a certain Men's team I could mention.
Indeed. Brickfeet would have been lucky to be on the bench for any of the competing teams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum