Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iles calls for Parkinson to carry on as manager

+2
Norpig
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pay them what they are owed and then thank them for their efforts but say it's time for a change please FV.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've said it before, I don't believe you spend millions of pounds on a football club without having a new man in mind for the top job.

And surely new owners will know the apathy surrounding Parky?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've said it before, I don't believe you spend millions of pounds on a football club without having a new man in mind for the top job.

And surely new owners will know the apathy surrounding Parky?
It's going to be a depressing enough start to the season as it is, what with the points deduction, but starting it with Parky in charge as well, might just be too much for a lot of supporters.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The only thing that can give PP a short stay of execution is the delay until FV are in place, only three weeks to turn everything around may sway a decision, but a clean sweep is needed if they want bums on seats it's essential.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

From my understanding we have still not officially been sold.  The actual purchase documents are not signed. That's now got the old "Maybe by this week" clause on the club statements.
Anyhow the point is we will not have three weeks to sort out a team.....two weeks if that.
Unfortunately I can't see anyone except Parky and cronies in charge. It's all just been taking too long. And if Bassini interferes via the courts we might not be able to start the season at all.
It's another day at BWFC ..dunno..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum