Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get well soon Sluffy

+3
boltonbonce
Norpig
wanderlust
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get well soon Sluffy Empty Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 16:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is weird.
Over on WW Sluffy had mentioned that he is ill - I mean properly ill - and not being one to bear a grudge I PM'd him last night to wish him a speedy recovery so he could get back to winding me up asap.
I got a reply today in which he thanked for my good wishes and that he he'd "unbanned" me but mentioned that he assumed I'd seen his post. Hadn't got a clue what he was on about as I've not even looked on here for ages, but now, having seen the Brexit thread I realise that he had already decided to unban me before I PM'd him.
If you're still reading Sluffy, rest assured that my PM had absolutely f*** all to do with that thread as I haven't seen it until just now.
Weird karma at work though.
Anyhoo get well soon Sluffy.

(Doesn't mean I don't still think you're a dick though Smile)

2Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 16:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see you back Lusty and i've already messaged Sluffy on WW to give him my best. As with Lusty i don't always agree with how Sluffy goes about things on here but all that is insignificant in relation to someones health.

Get well soon Sluffy!

3Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I pm'd him this afternoon and he very kindly brought me up to date with his situation. I'm sure he'll be back soon. All the best Sluffy.
And welcome back Lusty. Ignore the smell from my personal thread, I'm steaming the carpet.

4Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 17:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thank you all.

I'm certainly not as ill as is made out but expect to have less time to post on the forum in a few weeks time, so thought now might be a good time to go off line so to speak a little bit sooner and allow people to possibly drift back to Nuts if they or anyone else thought I was some sort of impediment to that happening in some way.

I've seemed to have become somewhat of an unintentional magnet for arguments and criticism recently, which certainly isn't helping rejuvenate Nuts again under the new beginning of club ownership, manager and team (brickfeet apart!) so withdrawing a few weeks sooner than intended can only be a good opportunity to take a break from all that - and you from I - and return again to posting more normally in a month or two - certainly well before Christmas.

I really didn't want my health to be an issue on here but can assure everyone that generally I'm fine and I've now got the added incentive to return as soon as I can to ban Wanderlust again!

(Only joking - or am I???)

Cool

5Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 19:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Thank you all.

I'm certainly not as ill as is made out but expect to have less time to post on the forum in a few weeks time, so thought now might be a good time to go off line so to speak a little bit sooner and allow people to possibly drift back to Nuts if they or anyone else thought I was some sort of impediment to that happening in some way.

I've seemed to have become somewhat of an unintentional magnet for arguments and criticism recently, which certainly isn't helping rejuvenate Nuts again under the new beginning of club ownership, manager and team (brickfeet apart!) so withdrawing a few weeks sooner than intended can only be a good opportunity to take a break from all that - and you from I - and return again to posting more normally in a month or two - certainly well before Christmas.

I really didn't want my health to be an issue on here but can assure everyone that generally I'm fine and I've now got the added incentive to return as soon as I can to ban Wanderlust again!

(Only joking - or am I???)

Cool
Has anyone ever been banned twice or are you giving me something to aim for?

6Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 20:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think bread was banned several times

7Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 21:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Wander, good to see you back, you argumentative sod  Very Happy

Don't know if I can cope with you, TROY, and XM

8Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Tue Sep 24 2019, 21:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I think bread was banned several times
..but only banned permanently once.
I'm going for the permanent bans record Smile

9Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Wed Sep 25 2019, 10:22

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hope to see you back soon Sluffy in better health. Join me and Glos in the treatment room!

10Get well soon Sluffy Empty Re: Get well soon Sluffy Thu Sep 26 2019, 08:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yeah, Wrinklies united !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum