Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO Sluffy

+5
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
jayjay23
azreal88
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1FAO Sluffy Empty FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 04:18

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I sent you a personal message, please check your inbox. Thank you.

2FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 13:42

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Azreal 88?
What are you doing here?

3FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 15:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll take a guess at sending Sluffy a PM.

4FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:10

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Thank you for your ever so useful insight Hipster and for your literal answer to my question.
However I think my meaning was implied in most people's eyes. It could be read two ways really.
One. As a conversational way of saying hello.
Two. (and as intended) Hello Azreal88. Would you like to enlighten us on your reasons for sending a pm to Sluffy and for starting a subsequent thread on the matter? I mean, I know it's a pm and all that but come on, do share. Yours sincerely, JayJay23

5FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:29

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hello Jayjay.

I'd like to speak to Sluffy before I say anything, not that anything needs saying, on here. I'd just like to have a chat with a few people off here about a general project that I think could be of benefit.

If you'd like to talk to me properly about why, I'm happy to have a drink with you and talk about it. But ideally, as I said to Sluffy, I'd like to talk to people face to face.

Sluffy hasn't responded to my pm yet, so I'd like that to happen before anything else.

Regards.

6FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:48

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Sorry, just struck me.

It's standard on "the mavies board" to put a thread up to make sure someone checks their in box. That was the only reason for the thread itself.

7FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:49

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Ah ! Somebody doing some groundwork for their thesis, or project, and requireing Sluffy's permission to access the records? Put me down for one, I'll buy it.

8FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:53

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

lol, gloswhite.

No, nothing like that. I've been around on the message boards for years. If we get anywhere talking I'm sure it'll all become apparent.

9FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hhmmm, you've cerainly piqued my interest, although it seems that whatever you are up to will remain in the background. Well, good luck.

10FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 21:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

azreal88 wrote:Sorry, just struck me.

It's standard on "the mavies board" to put a thread up to make sure someone checks their in box. That was the only reason for the thread itself.

How did you feel when Largehat took your know-it-all crown? Did you cry?

11FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 21:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nothing like a nice warm welciome Nat Very Happy

12FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:00

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Hello Nat Very Happy

Still your old, cheery self then?

I was a little disappointed to lose my star "up his own arse" status, but luckily I'm still the king of looking up players on wikipedia and pretending I knew who they were all along - so that's nice.

How's the mobile telephony business?

13FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whittam International plc don't sell phones.

14FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Why is your Plc not listed? However, I was delayed on the motorway today by a lorry from the N.A.T group.

15FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:11

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Natasha Whittam wrote:Whittam International plc don't sell phones.

Pleased to see the banter is as good as ever. As you were.

16FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:45

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Welcome aboard Az!

17FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 23:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

azreal88 wrote:I sent you a personal message, please check your inbox. Thank you.

It most be important if you are contacting me at 4 O'clock in the morning!

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been out for most of the day, I've responded now as no doubt the sites pm notification system should already have brought to your attention.

Anyway, now that you've gone to the time and trouble to register on here, please feel free to post as and when you want from now on – drawing a line under everything / new beginning and all that.

18FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sat Sep 29 2012, 23:57

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I have a new baby, Sluffy, so I'm always up at 4am.

I will be around now on then on the forum with a view to getting a bit more information to members of various fora.

I am now doing a bit of work with the club with regards to matchday reports. So my Manny Road reports will now be on the club Facebook page and I will be running a new Twitter-based live match report for fans who can't make it to the game. As a part of that I'll be attending press conferences and that sort of thing and able to get information fans feel is important to them So feel free to use that as and when you want.

I'll make sure I check the forum most days and if anyone wants to know something I'll have a crack at finding out for you. Just pm me.

19FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sun Sep 30 2012, 00:56

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations on several levels.

How did you get involved with the club, have you been appointed to a position with in it or doing this voluntarily basis or something?

20FAO Sluffy Empty Re: FAO Sluffy Sun Sep 30 2012, 01:13

azreal88

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I'll discuss that sort of thing when we have a drink. I'm not an employee of the football club, I'm basically at the football club to start generating some fan content for the web stuff they do and to try and share more information with fans.

I went in recognising that the fans always want as much information as possible and it's frustrating not to have it. So my view is, why don't we see how much we can get?

I hope that, once we've all (as a fan base) done a bit of work together, everyone can feel like they have a bit more access to the football club.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum