Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton... Chants and Songs.

+7
bwfc71
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Born to be a wanderer
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Bolton... Chants and Songs. Fri Sep 07 2012, 23:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

One of the first i can remember went something like this.
"One for... Two for... Who the Hell are we for...B-O-L-T-ON...BOLTON"
A bit tame for what came later.

One that made me Cringe every time we got a Corner.
"Ooo it's a Corner"...Chant.

2Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Fri Sep 07 2012, 23:39

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Banks of the Croal wrote:One of the first i can remember went something like this.
"One for... Two for... Who the Hell are we for...B-O-L-T-ON...BOLTON"
A bit tame for what came later.

Bloody hell I'd forgotten that one!

I remember the Zigger, Zagger, Zigger chant but probably best forgotten these days.

How about the 'Knocked kneed chicked and a bow legged hen' one or the 'Who's that coming up the hill boys, the Wanderers are coming up the hill boys, they all laugh at us, they all say our days are numbered!'.

Happy Days,

3Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sat Sep 08 2012, 00:31

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Classic went somert like this "FOR WE FEED CHICKENS IN OUR BACKYARD,WE FEED ON INDIAN CORN BUT ONE,S A BUGGER GAVE IT THE OTHER THEN PIGGY BACKED OVER THE WALL.Then chant WE,RE THE BARMY BOLTON ARMY NAH NAHR NAHNNA NAR" Also loved kill kill kill the bill.When the footy was shit antagonise the pol[ce.Also WE ARE THE BURNDEN THE BURNDEN PADDOCK WE MAY BE MENTAL WE MAY BE MAD BUT WE.RE THE GREATEST OFF ALL SUPPOERTERS THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD.Very Happy

4Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sat Sep 08 2012, 10:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This has made a come back...

Eyes right...

Forskins tight...

Bolloks to the front...

Were the boys who make the noise and were only after cunt

Oh the heroes of the night and wed rather fuck than fight

Were the soldiers of the bolton fusilers...

FUSILERS!

I enjoyed it the lasy time or friends burnley visited, guy stood in away end with his pretty fit bird...

Queue...

"Does she take it up the arse"

And...

"shes got chlymidia"

.. It was fun at the time.

5Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sat Sep 08 2012, 10:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im also on my phone, hence the typos...

6Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sat Sep 08 2012, 12:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't know any chants. Chanting is a very strange thing to do outside of church.

7Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 09 2012, 20:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't know any chants. Chanting is a very strange thing to do outside of church.
BWFC has always been my religion so I chant!

8Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 09 2012, 21:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't know any chants. Chanting is a very strange thing to do outside of church.
BWFC has always been my religion so I chant!

Halleujah!

cheers cheers cheers

9Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 09 2012, 21:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would love to know why people first started singing at football matches. It's just a weird thing to do.

10Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 09 2012, 21:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

POssibly to gee on the team they support - it would be strange to have a very quiet stadium, otherwise!

11Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:08

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

to the tune of the end bit of 'hey jude', the whole of the Lever End givin it

Na, NA, NA, Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na, Bolton,

Very entertaining - and if I can get the memory banks out of their slumber I will try and drag up from the depths one that started
'I'm a knock-kneed chicken, a bowlegged hen...'.

12Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Fri Sep 14 2012, 13:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alf Hooker wrote:to the tune of the end bit of 'hey jude', the whole of the Lever End givin it

Na, NA, NA, Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na, Bolton'.

I bet that sounds decent...

13Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Fri Sep 14 2012, 21:35

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I would love to know why people first started singing at football matches. It's just a weird thing to do.

Are you for real or what?
Do you watch matches on the telly with the sound turned down? You either taking the slash or just a stupid bint I'm afraid. And before you ask, no there is no love!
Changing the subject, are you a 10 year virgin cos you are more of a Head girl and prefer a walk on the wild side?

14Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 16 2012, 10:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Soul Kitchen, you're walking into a trap if you take the bait put out by Nat. She likes nothing more than a wind up. (and you'll probably come off worst for wear at the end of it) Smile

15Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 16 2012, 17:52

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Heard this one at Watford "Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse up the arse Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse,she loves Bolton.NW wouldnt of heard it as she was not there or in a private box.Twisted Evil

16Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 16 2012, 18:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Soul Kitchen, you're walking into a trap if you take the bait put out by Nat. She likes nothing more than a wind up. (and you'll probably come off worst for wear at the end of it) Smile
I'll have some sport in the meantime! I've come across these Hayley types before lol. All bull and no knickers!

17Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 16 2012, 18:12

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Heard this one at Watford "Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse up the arse Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse,she loves Bolton.NW wouldnt of heard it as she was not there or in a private box.Twisted Evil
Perhaps she was busy on head girl activities?

18Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Sun Sep 16 2012, 18:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Heard this one at Watford "Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse up the arse Natasha Whittam takes it up the arse,she loves Bolton.NW wouldnt of heard it as she was not there or in a private box.Twisted Evil

Bit unnecessary that and inaccurate if her postings on here are anything to go by.

Natasha has often stated that her box is private.

19Bolton... Chants and Songs. Empty Re: Bolton... Chants and Songs. Mon Sep 17 2012, 02:08

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Does having your back doors broken down mean you can still be a second time virgin if you are a woman?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum