Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your current Favourite Food?

+8
Banks of the Croal
Mallorca Trotter
TheHateCamel
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Wed Sep 12 2012, 23:41

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Reebok Trotter!!

Your food knowledge seems impressive!!

Could you offer some advice... I'm pretty good with lunches and dinner but I'm trying to find a healthy but filling breakfast that keeps me going til lunch!

I'm doing 4 meals a day with a protein drink/bar added after training, but I'm confused on the best brekky.....! Thanks in advance.

Oh, and fav food is Tapas and bread soaked in sauces.... Only treats and very rare!! Mozzarella Cheese with apple, cinnamon, chorizo & Parma ham... Sounds shit, but cooked right.... Is the best!!!

22Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 00:43

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:potato hash - home made!

This is my fave of all time...reminds me of my childhood and now the Mrs has learned the proper way to make it, its fantastic!

Out of curiosity, what does yours look like, cos at first my Mrs made it with mash potatoe!! My mum used to make it with corned beef, pototoes, carrots, peas & onions mixed in with load of gravy, so it sort of resembles a thick stew. Great for dipping Tiger bread in!

Same as , but the wife calls it Lobby, but then again she's a Howfener., it'll always be tator hash for me.

23Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 05:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Prawns are delicious but they are high in Cholestrol. Avocado on it's own tastes quite bland but it contains more potassium than a banana.
What's your interprets in potassium RT.?

Last edited by Angry Dad on Thu Sep 13 2012, 05:53; edited 1 time in total

24Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 05:50

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Being somewhat of a health freak I can heartily recommend Avocado pear if you are trying to lose weight. It's great for lunch and is full of potassium. It tastes like shit mind you, but with a touch of pepper and salt and a dash of Sarsons it fills you up until your evening meal.
What's your thing with potassium RT? I know they give it to old folks in homes and hospitals to slow down the heart rate but over do it and it has thr opp effect.

25Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 06:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Beans on toast or porridge for breakfast. Crisp bread benecol spread low fat cheese spread and tomato for lunch and mackerel and peas with broccoli and fruit for dinner. Always have whole meal bread.

26Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 09:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Photo10

Is this like everyone else's experience of potato/corned beef hash??

Not mine. My version is made with corned beef and mashed potatoes and looks like a conventional shepherds/cottage pie. Delicious with peas and HP sauce.

27Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 10:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perfect. And with crusty bread as well!

As for breakfast I wouldn't recommend a full English more than once a week. I eat All Bran, Shredded Wheat or Muesli. For lunch I normally have beans on toast with a dash of Worcester Sauce or just sliced tomatoes on toast. If you like snacking then I can recommend pumpkin seeds. Instead of drinking too much tea or coffee, try drinking cranberry juice or pomegranate juice.

LH, Potassium is one of the best sources of energy for the body.

28Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 11:00

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Exactly perfect but with plenty of red cabbage as well - mmmm

29Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 14:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My favourite at the moment is my version of a Chinese hot and sour soup/broth with Monkfish, king prawns, red pepper, carrot, spring onions, sweetcorn and beansprouts.

That Monkfish is one ugly blighter.

30Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Sep 13 2012, 17:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I have a love for fish cakes at the moment, especially the jamie oliver ones with a jacket potato and beans........oh and a carrs pastie barm for dinner. Very Happy

31Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats your current Favourite Food? Thu Nov 29 2012, 22:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My current favourite food is:

spiced fruit loaf - beautiful toasted

Whats your current Favourite Food? - Page 2 Mixed-10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum