Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 12:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

West HAM boss Sam Allardyce is ready to raid his old club Bolton Wanderers for giant centre-half Zat Knight.

Allardyce would like Knight to join his club’s promotion push but could wait until the 31-year-old is a free agent this summer. Knight has been a regular for Bolton but is one of many at the club coming to the end of their current deals.

Allardyce can offer the 6ft 7in beanpole a long-term contract if Bolton are willing to sell – or put a package together to bring the player in at the end of the season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Re: Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 12:39

I'll drive him there myself.

3Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Re: Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 18:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Passi wrote:I'll drive him there myself.

I'll pay the petrol fair just to make sure you get there....oh and maybe pay for a rifle just in case he decides to come back here.

4Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Re: Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 19:48

trotter1948

trotter1948
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The way he let Bellamey go past him for their goa;, I agree
Hes too slow for prem
Send me address to sen his bus pass to
Robinson can go with him as well

Coyle needs to shop for quality defenders

5Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Re: Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 19:50

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

On his day, Zat Knight can be a class act. Or is it just me?

I thought he had an excellent game yesterday. Made some great tackles!

6Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Empty Re: Allaryce in for Knight?! - NIXON Sun Jan 22 2012, 19:51

doffcocker wrote:On his day, Zat Knight can be a class act. Or is it just me?

I thought he had an excellent game yesterday. Made some great tackles!

i think he does have some games, but cannot be trusted when the game is tight - not that we've been in many tight games of late lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum