Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

British Broadcorping Castration

+10
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
okocha
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 20]

361British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Tue Oct 13 2020, 10:51

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Isn't it interesting that nobody on Nuts is interested in the Peter Duffy story.

I knew about the excellent reputation of Peter Duffy long before he blew the whistle. I also knew about the shocking reputation of certain wards in the hospital he worked in.

Peter  wasn't the first to blow the whistle. Russell Dunkeld was an experienced nurse working on the geriatric wards who reported the heartless treatment of patients by some fellow 'nurses' and Mrs Bobsworth witnessed it first-hand when visiting, Joan, a retiree from Farnworth.

She visited Joan every day for weeks without fail returning home distressed at the wickedly uncaring attitude of some nurses. But there was one day, she couldn't visit. The following morning the phone rang. Joan was dead.

Russell didn't remember Joan. He would have done if he'd met her but it was around the same time that he blew the whistle. It seems his career was over the moment he did.

https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/former-nurse-blasts-morecambe-bay-health-trusts-whistleblowing-policy-659569

362British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 19:17

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The new series of Strictly begins tonight. Maybe this year they will give points to those that have an affair with their partner. Will it be a Tier two of illicit cheating?
Will they get extra points for breaking lockdown with their new secret partners?

British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 0WI3Ons

363British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 19:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is more like it. None of that sissy stuff.

British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Tenor

364British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:07

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its like he needs to go to the toilet and is desperately waiting his turn and trying to keep his mind off it.

365British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree and the woman above has better legs so Sunlights pic wins hands down!

366British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 20:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I agree and the woman above has better legs so Sunlights pic wins hands down!
How dare you diss Max Wall's legs.  Evil or Very Mad

367British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 21:13

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Will the Gammons watching on Telly be outraged if there are same sex partners on Strictly this year? The BBC were on about it in the News I seem to recall. The Gammons will need to get the contestants` preferred pronouns correct if they comment on them Razz
Grannies will be tutting up and down the country.
I havent seen any on the Show so far. They are introducing the couples one by one.
One has just been on from Bolton. I dont know who he is though.

368British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 21:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

369British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Wasn’t there something about him being a nonce?

Could have been the bloke who played the son?

370British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, it was the old man, and he was gay. Got caught in a public toilet once, if you get my drift.

371British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sat Oct 17 2020, 22:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is one of my favourite Steptoe lines.

372British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sun Oct 25 2020, 09:00

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Poor old Auntie Beeb. Viewers  are turning away and cancelling their TV licences in their droves and its now having to pay women as much as men. Even old jug ears has had to take a pay cut. How will he make ends meet?

"Listen here, what's your name?" 

"Flinders, Ma'am" 

"Don't you think you're getting a bit long in the tooth for our viewers, Flinders? We at New Beeb think its time you should go. Here's the deal"

"Next."

" What's your name?"

"Guest, Ma'am"

373British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sun Oct 25 2020, 22:13

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Stuart Flinders and Dave Guest have been stalwarts of BBC North West for over three decades. Their early retirement is announced within a fortnight of each other and goes entirely without comment on Nuts and everywhere else so far as I know. What's up with folk these days?

Last edited by Ten Bobsworth on Sun Jul 24 2022, 08:30; edited 1 time in total

374British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sun Oct 25 2020, 22:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Harry Gration left the BBC after 42 years too.

375British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sun Jul 17 2022, 11:48

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The media don't seem to have noticed yet but the Broadcorping Castration's latest Annual Report was published last week. Poor old jug ears has had to manage on £1.35million and Zoe Ball, £980K, plus whatever else they can extract from selling crisps and the like. Sad Sad

Tough times!!!!!!

376British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Sun Jul 24 2022, 08:09

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Here we go again. Good old Auntie Beeb. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11042559/Dramatic-intervention-Princess-Dianas-brother-directly-links-fatal-accident-Panorama.html

I've just been reading some of the Beeb bullshit over the Wanderers takeovers in 2016 and 2019. No wonder Ken Anderson wouldn't speak to them (or the Beeno or the ST).

Mind you Wikipedia's no better

377British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Thu Nov 02 2023, 10:04

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I couldn't find anywhere else to post this, so why not here?

It seems that Auntie Beeb hasn't noticed the £150,000 bonus paid to the CEO of the PFA taking his annual pay to £650,000. Maybe they think its not enough.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12698713/Dementia-campaigners-slam-PFA-chief-Maheta-Molangos-150-000-pay-rise-brand-union-morally-bankrupt-following-criticism-lack-support-former-players.html

378British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Thu Nov 02 2023, 14:19

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

According to its last Annual Return, the PFA had 5,457 members but didn't have addresses for 2,700 of them.

Are they making efforts to reach out to the invisible 2,700? Its not showing in their figures, if they are. The PFA declared exactly the same 2,700 number in the previous year.

In the previous year, the number of invisibles went up by a whopping 24%!  Really?

379British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Thu Nov 02 2023, 15:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:According to its last Annual Return, the PFA had 5,457 members but didn't have addresses for 2,700 of them.

Are they making efforts to reach out to the invisible 2,700? Its not showing in their figures, if they are. The PFA declared exactly the same 2,700 number in the previous year.

In the previous year, the number of invisibles went up by a whopping 24%!  Really?

380British Broadcorping Castration - Page 19 Empty Re: British Broadcorping Castration Thu Nov 02 2023, 16:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see the BBC has defended Tim Davie attending the recent 1922 Committee meeting.

It was a "it's good to talk" defence.

OK then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum