Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pub owner trying to not go bust

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 09:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Re: Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 09:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It must be tough owning a bar or restaurant at the moment but he is trying to find a loophole to stay open in my opinion.

In the press recently a lot of bar owners have said they would rather be in tier 3 as at least they know where they stand and can access Government money. I can see it from both sides as if i owned a bar i would be trying everything to stay open.

3Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Re: Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 09:54

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apparently it is cheaper to buy drugs than it is to buy Beer in a Pub.

4Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Re: Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 11:22

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

sunlight wrote:Apparently it is cheaper to buy drugs than it is to buy Beer in a Pub.

5Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Re: Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 11:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not watching that Fin because it will be stuck in my head all day if i  do  Very Happy

6Pub owner trying to not go bust Empty Re: Pub owner trying to not go bust Thu Oct 22 2020, 11:28

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I personally dont drink alcohol, I dont smoke, I do not take drugs of any sort. Impressionable kids however will likely follow their mates lead and take drugs in order to seem cool. I have no doubt it is happening out there all the time and getting worse.
If they cant afford Beer then drugs will become the new normal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum