Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagle and Mavies.........

+3
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
LeedsWanderer
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Eagle and Mavies......... Sat Sep 29 2012, 20:54

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

On the wing? Why play Davo and N'Gog when the 2 players mentioned are out wide and like to cut inside and we are not crossing the balls from the byline.

2Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sat Sep 29 2012, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:On the wing? Why play Davo and N'Gog when the 2 players mentioned are out wide and like to cut inside and we are not crossing the balls from the byline.

I mentioned this last week. If you're going to pick Davies at least pick other players that are going to cross the ball into the area for him to attack.

It really is laughable how clueless Coyle is.

3Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wev'e more wingers than ever Eagles, Petrov, CYL and somebody called Wylde.

Yet he's been starting with one winger Eagles on the LEFT?

4Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

To be honest I think coyle is so obsessed with playing 3 central midfielders is he is willing to sacrifice another winger to make it work.

I just can't understand bringing all these wingers in to the club and only playing one and even he is on the wrong side.

5Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sat Sep 29 2012, 22:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The longer Coyle stays the more obvious it is that he hasn't a fucking clue.

He never learns. He keeps making the same awful stupid selections. We will be lucky to finish mid-table if he stays.

I expect to see the same starting line up on Tuesday despite the pitiful performance today.

6Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sun Sep 30 2012, 10:56

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mavies was on the wing yestersay? Oh dear God,this didnt work last season and won't work this season. I gave my season ticket to a mate yesterday because of a family do. Looks like all I missed was the same old clueless antics.

It will be an intimidating atmosphere on Tuesday night with four thousand screaming yorkshire folk. They will be on to Coyle all game, if we crack as a team an lose Coyle will get the sack (hopefully).

7Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sun Sep 30 2012, 12:54

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

We all can see that the inconsistent Mavies cannot play either wide right or central in a 4 man midfield. His best performances have come in central midfield in a 5 man set up. 2 holding behind him previously Muambe and Reo and now possibly Andrews and Spearing. To accommodate this means either 1 up front (remember Liverpool at home last season) or 3 at the back,stick or twist?

So far since the signing of Spearing Coyle has reverted to plan B by sacrifycing a winger to accommodate him

8Eagle and Mavies......... Empty Re: Eagle and Mavies......... Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:We all can see that the inconsistent Mavies cannot play either wide right or central in a 4 man midfield. His best performances have come in central midfield in a 5 man set up. 2 holding behind him previously Muambe and Reo and now possibly Andrews and Spearing. To accommodate this means either 1 up front (remember Liverpool at home last season) or 3 at the back,stick or twist?

So far since the signing of Spearing Coyle has reverted to plan B by sacrifycing a winger to accommodate him

Here's a thought Mr Coyle, try leaving Mavies out. Trust me, we couldn't play any worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum