Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton

+2
Norpig
Sluffy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton Thu Apr 01 2021, 17:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Can you two start a separate Sluffy vs Lusty thread where you can wind each other up without the rest of us having to read it please?

He doesn't wind me up, just the reverse really, I find him utterly laughable in his attempts to first of all make out he knows best on any and every subject and secondly how he ties himself up in knotts, and with his lies and abuse, trying not to admit he was ever wrong!!!

I know I definitely get under his skin by the way he reacts, which gives me yet another laugh at him!

It's simple enough to solve this issue, if he stopped posting bollocks and passing things off as though he knew what he was talking about then there would be no need to call out his fake news and no need for him to turn himself inside out trying to make out he wasn't wrong in the first place!

22Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton Thu Apr 01 2021, 17:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If people have to stop posting bollocks, Sluffy, what am I going to do?! Have a heart. Shocked

23Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet the Khans - Big in Bolton Thu Apr 01 2021, 18:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:If people have to stop posting bollocks, Sluffy, what am I going to do?! Have a heart. Shocked

It isn't about posting bollocks, it's more to do with passing them off as facts.

And when 'caught out' then lying and posting abuse in an attempt to not be seen to be wrong.

It's the internet for God sake, nobody minds if you've got something wrong and nobody cares if you hold your hand up saying so but to lie and deceive simply to presumably impress and bunch of random strangers (which is what we are on here) is just ridiculous and suggests somethings lacking in his life that he's seeking validation for on here.

If he wants to make out he's infallible and throw abuse at me then I'll have fun proving otherwise!

That's all this is to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum