Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alphabetical Order

+8
Hip Priest
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
karlypants
Sluffy
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have 4 full CD towers from Ikea and piles of CD's on my book shelves as well. I very rarely listen to them though as i just copy them on to itunes and still use my prehistoric ipod classic  Very Happy

22Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I have 4 full CD towers from Ikea and piles of CD's on my book shelves as well. I very rarely listen to them though as i just copy them on to itunes and still use my prehistoric ipod classic  Very Happy
I also have an Ipod classic with just over 100 gb of assorted stuff on it and it's great - much quicker to find what I want than Spotify, no ads and it's free. The only reason they discontinued it was because they realised that owners would never need (aka have to pay for) anything else - ever. Unless it breaks down which most haven't.
Technically speaking the iPod classic is organised alphabetically in e.g artist listings and playlists - but playlists themselves aren't.
My Nick Drake "collection" consists of one song as it's the only one I like (no prizes)

23Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 12:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:You’re absolutely right about me. All my vinyl is alphabetized with the exception of The Damned who have their own shelf. I got rid of my cassettes years ago and the alphabetized CDs reside in the basement now as I no longer have anything to play them on.
Nat wasn't suggesting that you organise your stuff alphabetically though.

Nat said that you thought that Nat organised her? stuff alphabetically i.e. it was about Nat attempting to read your mind as regards your opinion of Nat's filing system - as if you had one Smile

24Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 14:35

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MP3's alphabetical of course.  mp4's are also alphabetical.

25Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 16:34

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You put me in the right list, Nat.....I like to be able to lay my hands on things quickly (no innuendo intended!) Can't see how people manage life without having some order to it......music, work, diary, books, addresses, notes etc.

Musical taste very varied: rock, folk, pop, classical, blues. jazz....even musical theatre songs.....anything that can move my emotions. Even like some rap. Great lyrics matter to me, so Joni tops my list. Peerless

26Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Tue Jun 15 2021, 17:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:You put me in the right list, Nat.....I like to be able to lay my hands on things quickly (no innuendo intended!) Can't see how people manage life without having some order to it......music, work, diary, books, addresses, notes etc.

You mean the "posters that think Nat has an alphabetical list" list?
What's the relevance of your own habits to that?

I'm pretty sure we did "comprehension" at school Okocha so you've no excuse Smile

27Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Wed Jun 16 2021, 01:46

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:yes i i am in musical chaos, i have my Public Enemy cd's on the shelf with my Nick Drake collection  Very Happy

It can be a bugger trying to find a cd on my rack of shelves but i get there in the end and sometimes i stumble across something i'd forgotten about which is always a bonus.

I do use bandcamp and itunes more now but do still buy the occasional cd.

You have a Nick Drake collection Norpig ?

It's only a couple of days ago you were calling me and Boncey old fogies for listening to the likes of that kind of stuff.  Very Happy

28Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Wed Jun 16 2021, 11:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:

You have a Nick Drake collection Norpig ?

It's only a couple of days ago you were calling me and Boncey old fogies for listening to the likes of that kind of stuff.  Very Happy
Time has told him.

29Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Wed Jun 16 2021, 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Time has told him.

30Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Wed Jun 16 2021, 13:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like a lot of different genres of music, not as big a fan of the old folkie stuff like Bonce and HP though and i hate prog rock.

31Alphabetical Order - Page 2 Empty Re: Alphabetical Order Wed Jun 16 2021, 15:53

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Spot on NAT, you put me in the control freak list.

Everything has to be in order.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum