Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are the more wheels than doors in the world?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Apparently according to my daughter this seems to be the big burning question on social media right now!

She reckons there are more wheels, my first thought was doors.

Anybody got an opinion which it is?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The youth have too much time on their hands i think!

I would have said wheels though.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:The youth have too much time on their hands i think!

I would have said wheels though.

My first thought was that to have wheels you need to really have a flat surface and/or be in an urbanised part of the world but you can have a door anywhere - in a tent or a mud hut for instance - and that there is probably more areas of the world like that where people live.

Also I don't know what is covered in the terms, can you include cupboard doors for instance or say a cars 'steering wheel'?

I'm happy to live in ignorance oh this question though but it must be a hot topic for my daughter contacting me, as I'm usually only called when she needs some money or a lift (or both at the same time!).

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would a door in a tent be a door? More a flap in my book. I think to be a door, it has to have a frame into which it fits. That would simplify matters.
Personally, I'd go for wheels. Lego alone make over 380 million per year. Has to be wheels.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I would have thought doors at first because I only really thought about car wheels... 

But then. How many wheels are there within the car mechanics, or in a wrist watch? Or in a factory? On a conveyor belt? On a truck?

But then, how many doors are in a house? Rooms Cabinets, cupboards, showers, fridge? Door shops?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are the more wheels than doors in the world? 275962362_10160362235384203_8833682586473932772_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=HHR7gOfbiRsAX9IFJ25&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum