Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should take the next penalty?

+2
Sluffy
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who should take the next penalty? Empty Who should take the next penalty? Wed Apr 27 2022, 19:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Answers on a post card...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Wed Apr 27 2022, 20:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I quite liked Sadlier's penalty myself, I thought it was unstoppable.

If he can hit them like that all the time I'd go with him.

I think Charles is the nominated penalty taker isn't he - so I guess it would be him if he was on the pitch at the time.

3Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Thu Apr 28 2022, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not too bothered as long as they don't try a Panenka like Benzema, they aren't anywhere near his class

4Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Thu Apr 28 2022, 15:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boncey, but not in his slippers.

5Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Thu Apr 28 2022, 17:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:Boncey, but not in his slippers.
I appreciate your confidence. I'm a bust the net merchant.

6Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Thu Apr 28 2022, 17:29

BarrygoestoBolton

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Just a thought.  Suppose we were going to sell Dapo this summer - not my wish, but something much talked about - is it better that he takes the penalty as it might help with his valuation if he scores and is unlikely to reduce it if he doesn't.

7Who should take the next penalty? Empty Re: Who should take the next penalty? Fri Apr 29 2022, 15:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

BarrygoestoBolton wrote:Just a thought.  Suppose we were going to sell Dapo this summer - not my wish, but something much talked about - is it better that he takes the penalty as it might help with his valuation if he scores and is unlikely to reduce it if he doesn't.

Might be an idea.
Also it may make him less likely to consider moving.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum