Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unsettled Nigel de Jong

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unsettled Nigel de Jong Empty Unsettled Nigel de Jong Thu Jan 26 2012, 08:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

During last nights match I was having a chat with a good friend of mine, who just happens to be Nigel de Jong's sister!

She was saying that City are completely holding out on giving him a new contract - but he isn't the only one in the squad its happening to - until at least the end of the season, as they want to see what position and competitions they will be in next season. Unfortunately for her brother, he wants the contract issue sorted out as quickly as possible (possible the same situ with all other players concerned as well) as the close season, he feels, is not long enough to sell himself to any other club. The main thing is, though, is that he actually wants to stay in the North West and wouldn't mind a pay-cut, just as long as he plays football, even if it means he has to play for another club.

Plus his siter wants him to stay in the North West as she loves the sporadic visits and shopping in Manchester and The Trafford Centre!!!

Could he be good enough for Bolton, and if so, could we afford him? Yes he is a bit of a dirty player but rather have him as a Dirty (or should I say "strong") Bolton player than playing against him. (Think The Netherlands vs USA when he broke Holden's leg!)

2Unsettled Nigel de Jong Empty Re: Unsettled Nigel de Jong Thu Jan 26 2012, 08:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good player but never could we offer him anything like he is on at City,

He would be in demand by a lot of top european clubs so I doubt we have much of a chance.

3Unsettled Nigel de Jong Empty Re: Unsettled Nigel de Jong Thu Jan 26 2012, 10:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is hard as nails but a dirty bugger. After what he did to Holden, I can't see the dressing room welcoming him with open arms. NRC and Muambaa might take umbrage.

4Unsettled Nigel de Jong Empty Re: Unsettled Nigel de Jong Thu Jan 26 2012, 10:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"could he be good enough for Bolton"

urm, have you seen him and Bolton play.... Ever?

David Dunn would walk into our midfield so I'm pretty sure he would.

anyway, you stump up the 15 million quid to buy him, Nat can contribute his 80/90k a week wages.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum