Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas Nutters!

+4
Norpig
karlypants
sunlight
finlaymcdanger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Merry Christmas Nutters! Sat Dec 24 2022, 17:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wishing all nutters a very merry Christmas!  Hope you all enjoy the festive period and don’t drink too much!

2Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sat Dec 24 2022, 20:49

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Wishing all nutters a very merry Christmas!  Hope you all enjoy the festive period and don’t drink too much!

Hope everyone is able to enjoy the break and spend time with family and friends. Happy New Year!

3Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sat Dec 24 2022, 23:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Merry Christmas everyone.

The song is the Carol of the Bells.

The music is by the Ukrainian musician Mykola Leontovych who wrote it over a hundred years ago and obviously the continuing suffering of Ukraine right now should make us think that maybe our life's aren't really so bad after all.

Seems NATO deliberately set out to made this video as their Christmas Card but the tune is one that I've heard many times in the past but never knew much about before now.

Quite catchy isn't it!

4Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sun Dec 25 2022, 04:02

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thats a great video Sluffy, thank you for sharing it. I love the snow. I have heard the song many times also and didnt know it was Ukranian. There are some beautiful people in the video and it is awful to see them and know they are suffering. Merry christmas to you and all on Bolton Nuts.

5Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sun Dec 25 2022, 08:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas guys and Nat! santa

6Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sun Dec 25 2022, 09:02

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas all. I didn't get a single pair of slippers! Twisted Evil
Nor the Omega watch I'd been hinting at. What did I get? Bobbleheads. I'm 69.
Merry Christmas Nutters! Img_3111

7Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Sun Dec 25 2022, 23:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas to all Nutters! Sorry i've not been on much recently but i promise to post more from now on.

8Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Mon Dec 26 2022, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Merry Christmas to all Nutters! Sorry i've not been on much recently but i promise to post more from now on.

Why punish us, what did we do?

9Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Mon Dec 26 2022, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I received a vibrating bullet.

Don't Google it, you'll all want one.

10Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Tue Dec 27 2022, 08:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I received a vibrating bullet.

Don't Google it, you'll all want one.
Never warn me about googling anything.

Right, I've googled it. I had a look on amazon, and they come under 'personal care'.

No customer reviews for some reason.

I don't think I'll be buying one.

11Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Tue Dec 27 2022, 09:18

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Not even the Bobblehead version?

12Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Tue Dec 27 2022, 11:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Not even the Bobblehead version?
I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Shocked

13Merry Christmas Nutters! Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters! Wed Dec 28 2022, 21:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas Nutters! 200.gif?cid=a87a70e63ci20kr2hfkq6ae88r08vtnzkupaaubrzpt1o8hn&rid=200

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum