Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas to all nutters

+14
observer
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bollotom2014
sunlight
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
okocha
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 16:52

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa 
Wishing you all and your families, yeah even Bob a merry Christmas and hopefully a much better 2021,

2Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 17:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back at you Martin. It's been a horrible year, but with common sense we can make it through.

Have as merry a Christmas as you can my fellow Nutters.

Merry Christmas to all nutters MV5BNWYxNzAyZjQtYWU5Mi00Y2QzLTg1ZjMtMjgyYWVjZmE1MGI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMjk4Ng@@._V1_

3Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 18:36

Merry Christmas to all! Even you Sluffy, we know you’re still reading.

4Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 18:49

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yes, here's hoping all Trotters fans have a happy Christmas. Enjoy the day as best you can.

2021 has surely got to be an improvement on 2020

5Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 18:50

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

It's been a shit year but Merry Christmas everyone and let's hope next year is better (but I am expecting a full lockdown in January).

6Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 22:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

T.R.O.Y. wrote:Merry Christmas to all! Even you Sluffy, we know you’re still reading.

And to you and everyone else.

I never said I was leaving the site or was even going to stop reading it (Wanderlust's know it all, know nothing posts, still make me laugh), I simply said I'd refrain from posting for a while.

Anyway the thread is not about us, what's more important is that everyone and their loved ones stay safe and away from the virus over the festivities and thereafter too!

Hope Santa brings everyone what they want on Christmas Day!

I've got my fingers crossed for some new slippers from M&S!

(It'll make a change from socks anyway).

Ho, Ho, Ho!

7Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Tue Dec 22 2020, 23:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My Nuts slipper alert went off. Just checking in to see the reason. Hope you get a nice pair Sluffy.

8Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 02:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's to a brighter year ahead and less bickering on here.

Up the Whites!

9Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 08:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone, here's hoping 2021 is much better.

10Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 10:17

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

And to you and everyone else.

I never said I was leaving the site or was even going to stop reading it (Wanderlust's know it all, know nothing posts, still make me laugh), I simply said I'd refrain from posting for a while.

Anyway the thread is not about us, what's more important is that everyone and their loved ones stay safe and away from the virus over the festivities and thereafter too!

Hope Santa brings everyone what they want on Christmas Day!

I've got my fingers crossed for some new slippers from M&S!

(It'll make a change from socks anyway).

Ho, Ho, Ho!

Happy Christmas, Sluffy, and Happy Christmas to one and all, even Vince lovers.

11Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 10:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bob, is this Vince Lovers guy giving you problems? I can send a few of the boys round if you say the word.
Very decent of you to wish him well despite your obvious enmity.

12Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 10:55

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Bob, is this Vince Lovers guy giving you problems? I can send a few of the boys round if you say the word.
Very decent of you to wish him well despite your obvious enmity.
That's very kind of you, Boncey. How many boys can you call on?

Whilst I'm on could I ask, if you have any spare slippers, whether you would like to donate them to those who have no slippers?

Same goes for socks. I was contemplating setting up a Sockshare charity. Must be loads of folk with unwanted socks and slippers.

13Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 11:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Xmas everyone.
2020 has been a horrendous year - the year I lost my brother to cancer - so I’ll be glad to see the back of it and I only hope 2021 is better for everyone, even the troll.

14Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 12:51

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Merry Christmas everyone. Someone has just bought the last two wheels of Brie at the Waitrose Deli. This is like the Blitz.

15Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 12:54

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

sunlight wrote:Merry Christmas everyone. Someone has just bought the last two wheels of Brie at the Waitrose Deli. This is like the Blitz.

Seems a bit greedy! I hope there were some suitable alternatives available. Smile

16Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 12:57

sunlight

sunlight
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:

Seems a bit greedy! I hope there were some suitable alternatives available. Smile
Hopefully they will be stocking up on Lobster thermidor spring rolls to get us through the 48 hour French blockade.

17Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 13:04

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Merry Christmas Nutters! And think of me working. Got to track Santa and other plebs jaunting around the sky while my colleagues will be tucking in. Oh well, Bah humbug!   cheers rendeer santa cheers

18Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 13:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas Bollotom, not seen you on here for a while  Very Happy

19Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 14:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Merry Christmas Bollotom, not seen you on here for a while  Very Happy
Yes indeed. To quote one of my favourite SF movies, 

20Merry Christmas to all nutters Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 17:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone! santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum