Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas to all nutters

+14
observer
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Bollotom2014
sunlight
wanderlust
Ten Bobsworth
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Sluffy
xmiles
okocha
boltonbonce
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've not bothered with a tree this year. Anyone else?

22Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 22:12

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

My wife insists on having a tree.

23Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Wed Dec 23 2020, 22:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our tree and the rest of the decorations are up in our house.

Bonce it's not too late to get it up you party pooper! Very Happy

24Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 00:43

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a good one

25Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 01:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Have you been talking to Mrs Bonce Karly?

26Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 03:14

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Merry and Happy... and may we find Peace on Earth and here on Nutters as well.

27Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 12:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our tree is in the loft. I have a patchy record when it comes to going up there. I once put my back out when I was climbing in one year, and remained, half in, half out, for over two hours. Luckily my brother called in, and managed to help me down. Asking him to keep it to himself was a big mistake, but that's another story.
The tree stays where it is. I'm usually banished from the living room at Christmas anyway, due to my habit of torching almost everything that comes on the telly.
Luckily, Covid is keeping most of them away this year, so I've had a bit of a result. I do, however, predict a shortage of socks come the summer.
I'm always accused of having no imagination when it comes to buying presents, yet all I ever get is socks.
Bastards. If I bought the rest of them socks I'd never hear the last of it.
That Scrooge guy was on to something.

28Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 13:05

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Have you been talking to Mrs Bonce Karly?

Very Happy

29Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 14:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Very Happy
Cruel. Handy for swatting flies though.

30Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 17:04

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:We've not bothered with a tree this year. Anyone else?
We've not bothered either.

Merry Christmas to everyone!Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 2486224328
Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Icon_santa

31Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 17:33

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hi Y'all,
Just dropped in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous and healthy New Year.

Lets hope 2021 is better by far than 2020. Its looking up in these last few weeks, a vaccination, a trade deal with the EU, and Bolton are getting back on their feet, (with just the odd stagger or three).

Hope everyone is well, and having read this thread, you all seem to be rolling along as normal, (is that possible for you lot? )  Very Happy

Cheers,

32Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 17:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice to see you again Glos!

Merry Christmas mate and try not to leave us again! santa

33Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 17:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yay, nice to hear from you Glos. All the best to you and yours.

34Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 18:02

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Merry Christmas to all nutters  santa santa

35Merry Christmas to all nutters - Page 2 Empty Re: Merry Christmas to all nutters Thu Dec 24 2020, 18:33

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Merry Christmas to one and all and have a Great 2021.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum