Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scrapping the match day buses

+4
boltonbonce
Ten Bobsworth
karlypants
Norpig
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Tue Sep 12 2023, 15:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My bus from Leigh has been binned, but when it was running,I can assure you it got me there with barely enough time to buy a programme.
An hour to spare would have been bliss.

22Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Tue Sep 12 2023, 16:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to use them for the Derby game. I wasn't planning on using it to get to the match but as i was at the interchange it pulled up. Only problem was they didn't take card so by the time i found a cash machine it had gone. I had to get it back in to Bolton after the game as i was meeting a mate but it is steep charging £7 one way. If they took card payments i could have got it both ways which isn't too bad but £7 one way is too much.

It got to the Interchange at around 1.30 i think so would have been at the ground by around 2pm i reckon.

23Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Tue Sep 12 2023, 16:20

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

14 quid return for the bus? Shocked Shocked

24Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Tue Sep 12 2023, 16:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:My bus from Leigh has been binned, but when it was running,I can assure you it got me there with barely enough time to buy a programme.
An hour to spare would have been bliss.

You are after having a few jars aren’t you! Laughing

25Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Tue Sep 12 2023, 16:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:14 quid return for the bus? Shocked Shocked
no it's £7 return but if you only get it one way it's still £7

26Scrapping the match day buses - Page 2 Empty Re: Scrapping the match day buses Wed Sep 13 2023, 09:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
karlypants wrote:14 quid return for the bus? Shocked Shocked
no it's £7 return but if you only get it one way it's still £7

I'm with you now. Smile

It seems as though they are doing pretty much the same as the trains scam!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum