Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pubs and their inconsiderate music

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pubs and their inconsiderate music Empty Pubs and their inconsiderate music Sat Jun 10 2023, 21:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The pub not far from us must be having some sort of a music night.

I was just about to lob some eggs at the window over the way from us. Luckily it isn’t the nutter woman this time.

I went down the road to investigate where it was coming from and one old lady walking her dog mentioned it was the pub not far from us.

Is it me or are places inconsiderate to their neighbours?

If we can hear the base that much where we are god knows how loud it really is in there.

Does this sort of thing piss any of you lot off or am I starting to become a grumpy bugger?

Is the pub trying to make the area into a ghetto?    
::seething2::  ::seething2::   ::seething2::  ::seething2:: ::seething2::  ::seething2::  ::seething2:: ::seething2::

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thank christ the music has stopped. Hopefully the tit head over the road doesn't bring half the pub home again and carry on there!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just think people in general are noisy and inconsiderate, and sadly we just put up with it because the law is always on their side.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I just think people in general are noisy and inconsiderate, and sadly we just put up with it because the law is always on their side.

Yes, I completely agree.

We got rudely woken up at 6am this morning by next doors alarm going off on full blast as well which she must have thought Monday was here a day early! Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum