Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F--king D--khead

+3
Norpig
Whitesince63
boltonbonce
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1F--king D--khead Empty F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So I was driving through Chorley this afternoon when I noticed a white Citroen van tailgating me. It was a single lane main road with a speed limit of 30mph, which I was doing.

Because of traffic on the other side of the road he couldn't get past me, and I could see him getting really agitated in my mirror. After about a mile of this the speed limit dropped to 20mph as there is a school, and as it was 3.15pm the place was crawling with kids. But he's still tailgating me and trying to get past even though there was no room.

Soon after passing the school I turn right, and as I'm stationary waiting to turn he slows down and shouts "fucking dickhead" at me.

Now this sort of thing is fairly common but because it was outside a school with kids everywhere I feel I should make an example of this guy. I have the whole thing on my dashcam, and because I had my windows down I also have his "fucking dickhead" abuse on tape.

His car registration and company name are clear as day on the footage.

I'm thinking of ringing his employer and complaining. They're a national firm so this is the sort of thing they definitely don't want on YouTube, so it's highly likely they'll sack the bloke. And that sounds fair to me.

What do you think? Am I right to get him fired or is that going too far? Or should I go further and report him to the police as well?

2F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 22:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Report him everywhere you can. Stick it on twatter etc for the world to see.

I can’t stand knobs like this they get right on my tits!

3F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 22:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pretty much my thoughts really.

If he gets fired he's unlikely to do it again, if I do nothing he likely will.

4F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He will only have himself to blame if that happens.

5F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 23:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do it. :like:

6F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 23:57

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Contact the company and tell them what happened. See what they’re offering by way of compensation in return for not giving the Mail (or some other shit-house media company) permission to publish your video. Hopefully it was a Cadbury’s van and not Preparation H but if it’s a National company they’ll have customer service and legal teams with a budget to make the video go away.
The real “fucking dickhead” deserves teaching a lesson. I wouldn’t let it lie.

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Wed Jun 14 2023, 00:00; edited 1 time in total

7F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Tue Jun 13 2023, 23:58

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Unfortunately there are a multitude of “dickheads” about on the roads today and it sounds like you found one Nat but whilst he may just have been a pain he may have had a logical reason to want to hurry past you. Now I’m not trying to defend him here and especially when passing a school but in normal times he may well be a good and responsible driver who was just having a bad day which let’s be honest we’ve all experienced. I try to drive safely and observe speed limits all the time but even I find those who stick religiously to the exact speed limit a bit of a pain. I personally wouldn’t want someone to lose their livelihood for one silly and ungracious act because if he’s a family man, as he probably is, it will affect them too through no fault of their own. It’s tempting to report him and let him face the consequences and whilst I hate tailgaters doing it at 20 to 30 mph is far less of a threat than at higher speed situations. I’d personally just consider him an arsehole and forget it because at least he didn’t attempt to squeeze past you in oncoming traffic which is at least something? 🥴

8F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 07:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Unfortunately there are a multitude of “dickheads” about on the roads today and it sounds like you found one Nat but whilst he may just have been a pain he may have had a logical reason to want to hurry past you. Now I’m not trying to defend him here and especially when passing a school but in normal times he may well be a good and responsible driver who was just having a bad day which let’s be honest we’ve all experienced.

Were you driving a white Citroen van through Chorley at 3.15pm yesterday?

9F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I decided to give the bloke a chance. Perhaps, like WS63 says, he was having a bad day. Maybe he'd run out of Twirls or learned his team had just signed Kachunga.

So I rang the company this morning and made an official complaint. I didn't mention the dashcam footage as a sort of test. If he thinks it's just his word against mine will he deny it happened or will he grow a pair and admit his guilt? If he apologises it will be the end of it.

They promised to get back to me today.

10F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 12:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

11F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 12:59

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I decided to give the bloke a chance. Perhaps, like WS63 says, he was having a bad day. Maybe he'd run out of Twirls or learned his team had just signed Kachunga.

So I rang the company this morning and made an official complaint. I didn't mention the dashcam footage as a sort of test. If he thinks it's just his word against mine will he deny it happened or will he grow a pair and admit his guilt? If he apologises it will be the end of it.

Sensible thing to do Nat, let’s hope they come back with an apology and that’s an end to it?

12F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 14:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I decided to give the bloke a chance. Perhaps, like WS63 says, he was having a bad day. Maybe he'd run out of Twirls or learned his team had just signed Kachunga.

Sensible thing to do Nat, let’s hope they come back with an apology and that’s an end to it?

It won’t happen and it will get brushed under the carpet.

Not so long back I caught a metro taxis wanker going down the road the wrong way on dashcam and stuck it on Twitter. Had his taxi license number and car reg. They wanted me to contact them privately.

Twats.

13F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 14:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Soon after passing the school I turn right, and as I'm stationary waiting to turn he slows down and shouts "fucking dickhead" at me.

Are you sure it wasn't the lollypop lady, or one of the waiting mums, or even one of the teachers, the headmaster even?

My money is on the lollypop lady!

14F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 14:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thinking about it, you should have thrown an opened block of butter on his windscreen as payback! Very Happy

15F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 14:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:My money is on the lollypop lady!

Why would the lollypop lady be shouting at me?

16F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Thinking about it, you should have thrown an opened block of butter on his windscreen as payback! Very Happy

Why would I be carrying a block of butter?

17F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 15:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

menopause?

18F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 15:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

menopause?

Surely that should be trannyopause?

19F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 15:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:My money is on the lollypop lady!

Why would the lollypop lady be shouting at me?

trannyopause phobia?

20F--king D--khead Empty Re: F--king D--khead Wed Jun 14 2023, 20:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Haha! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum