Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brighton 1-1 Bolton

+22
doffcocker
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
terenceanne
Culcheth_White
chipbutty
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Numpty 28723
Sgt. Bash
Nigerianbolton
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
WhiteBic
aaron_bwfc
Angry Dad
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Mon Nov 19 2012, 21:49

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not to put a damp squid on the optimists on here but after seeing us defend on saturday, Matt mills especially then they are going to tear us a new one.

I can't see anything but a brighton win.

22Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Mon Nov 19 2012, 22:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think the team have to win this, although the odds are stacked against them. If they don't win I think there is a definite chance that they will begin to lose confidence, as the honeymoon seems to be grinding to a halt. Reverting to the Ngog/Davies combination is a real no go. Although he says everyone has to have a chance, I genuinely feel that he must be pulling his hair out at such a poor standard. Watched West Ham Wanderers tonight, and can't help but thiink where we would be if we still had the Bolton players, Nolan, O'Brien, Taylor and Jussi, who all played tonight. Owen Coyles 2 year dismantling of the team will take more than 3 weeks to overcome, but I hope our resurrection starts to gain impetus soon.

23Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Mon Nov 19 2012, 23:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we'll sneak this one, an unexpected win I say. With flashes of brilliance from Eagles, M Davies & Ngog. 3-0!!

or we'll be rubbish and lose...

24Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 15:21

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

3 points and a clean sheet for us. Douglas is going to do something regarding his team selection that is going to catch many people off-guard and there will be cries of "We are going up!" from previously undecided Bolton supporters. You read it here first!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 17:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Keegan, love your optimism, and I hope you prove to be visionary as well as optimistic !

26Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 18:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think this is the most nailed on defeat since, well, probably ever.

27Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You say that every week but this week, i don't think you're far wrong.

Brighton should beat us easily, and probably will.

Roll on Jan so we can get rid of these ::bellend:: 's

28Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:47

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If we don't think we can get a result against anyone in this league then we can forget even a play off place. Brighton have some decent quality but like everyone else they are inconsistent and have lost 2 or 3 games at home. We need to take the game to them get in front and be resiliant at the back.

Point would be good, a flukey backs against the wall 3 even better. 1-1 for me.

29Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:We need to take the game to them get in front and be resiliant at the back.

Impossible with this squad of players. No balls, no talent, no use.

30Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You say that every fcuking week! tongue

31Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'll go for a 2-3 to us, jsut because it about bloody time !

32Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

You say that every fcuking week! tongue

Because it's true every effing week!

33Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we can just get the three points against Brighton then we have two easy games to come with Blackburn away and Ipswich at home. I expect at least 4 points from our next three games.

34Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:45

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
NickFazer wrote:We need to take the game to them get in front and be resiliant at the back.

Forgive me I've been drinking ::mad::

35Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me too but I still think we will beat Brighton.

36Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Tue Nov 20 2012, 22:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Sordell will make the squad this week (but he wont play)

37Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 21 2012, 17:49

Nigerianbolton

David Lee
David Lee

All we need to do is take away that idea of being the first to score and now staying back to receive pressure from our opponents. i think Freedman should tell the lads to ignore there first goal, so they can play as if they were after the lead.

38Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 21 2012, 18:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its ridiculous when you thnk of our very recent history, and here we are facing Brighton and some (me included), are hoping that we put on a good show, keep a clean sheet, and actually win ! There seems to be a mindset with the players that every game is uphill, and none of them seem to actually enjoy wha they are doing. How and when we can shake off this malaise is what hoping DF can sort out soon. We just don't seem to have any ambition nowadays.

39Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 21 2012, 18:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see us destroying Brighton for some reason, the new manager effect is about to kick in and take everybody by suprise. 1-4 ngog, kev davies(2) and eagles.

40Brighton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Brighton 1-1 Bolton Wed Nov 21 2012, 18:58

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It makes a nice change to have genuinely optimistic people on here. Keep going, the rest of us are catching you up, slowly Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum