Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burton 1-1 Bolton

+3
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
karlypants
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 26 2023, 16:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FT: Burton 1-1 Bolton

Absolute piss poor!

22Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 26 2023, 17:15

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

*Note to Ian - never let Iredale take another free kick or hoof a long ball ever again. 90% kicked way over or out of play or straight to them - thanks.
Who still thinks this is an automatic promotion team - not I.  Whatever flair we had seems to have gone. We look midtable to me currently or playoff bound at best.

23Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 26 2023, 17:21

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I agree totally.

Very poor once again.

24Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sat Aug 26 2023, 17:22

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

How poor was that yet again and Iredale don’t get me started. Ashworth should have been on for him at half time he just has no idea and we should have been behind earlier through him. I just don’t see anything to feel confident about now after the last two performances and Barnsley showing today that Wigan aren’t up to much as well. Much as I’ve tried to defend them I’m afraid this strike force is nowhere near good enough and if Ian really is set on the automatics he’s got to see that and act before the deadline. Whatever he sees in Dan is clearly not there and Jerome is just a waste of a shirt. I can only assume Bod still isn’t fully fit otherwise he’d have been on today but even with him we’re still weak up top if you consider injury issues. Derby next up and the way we’re playing I can only see a beating. Much work to do Ian and only a few days left in the window.

25Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 27 2023, 11:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Mr Evans, that was the big reaction to the Wigan embarrassment?

What a load of crap. Again.

Bottom of the league and we made them look like Man City. We just can't get a grip in midfield. Thomason did ok but Dempsey and Maghoma were anonymous.

Worst decision of the day? Taking Charles off. What manager takes off his star striker when you need a goal? We'd have had more chance of Bonce's pantomime horse scoring the winner than Jerome and Nlundulu.

Evans out.

26Burton 1-1 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Burton 1-1 Bolton Sun Aug 27 2023, 14:56

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:So Mr Evans, that was the big reaction to the Wigan embarrassment?

What a load of crap. Again.

Bottom of the league and we made them look like Man City. We just can't get a grip in midfield. Thomason did ok but Dempsey and Maghoma were anonymous.

Worst decision of the day? Taking Charles off. What manager takes off his star striker when you need a goal? We'd have had more chance of Bonce's pantomime horse scoring the winner than Jerome and Nlundulu.

Evans out.
I agree, it was a weird decision taking Dion off?

He scores goals and is always prepared to scrap with the opposition. Unlike the other lightweights.

Back to the SHITCREEK and Derby next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum