Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rafael Benitez - new Chelsea manager - OFFICIAL

+5
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea look out of sorts against Juventus. I can see Abramovich giving RDM his P45 or is it P60?.

If I was Pepe I would tell Abramovich to fcuk right off. How any manager can work for him is beyond me. I know he pays good wages to managers but he is like a bloody baby always throwing his teddy out of his pram when things don't go his way.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Rafael Benitez - new Chelsea manager - OFFICIAL 677999948

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:agree:

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea got battered tonight. No excuses. Abramovich is an arsehole.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A top manager on the sidelines.

Southgate, maybe he'd be interested?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:A top manager on the sidelines.

I can only see Pepe or Mourinho going to Chelsea.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Roberto Di Matteo has been sacked!!! - breaking news

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Manager Roberto Di Matteo has parted company with Chelsea, the club has announced.

Di Matteo won the Champions League and FA Cup as caretaker manager last season and was given a two-year deal in June.

But in the wake of the 3-0 defeat to Juventus, which has left the Blues on the brink of a Champions League exit, he has left Stamford Bridge.

"The club will be making an announcement shortly regarding a new first team manager," a statement said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20423905

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The owners a joke, in the space of half a year they have won the champions league under him and sacked the guy who won it with them for their first time in the clubs history.

The owner obviously didn't want RDM in the first place so why even bother giving him the job.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thing is how can a club move forward, or even gain new younger players when a manger is replaced between every 6 and 12 months!! Chelsea's squad is getting older and older and yet not many new players are coming in, or through, because of the constant upheaval - its going to get to a point where Ambramowivj will either sell up because of teh aging squad or will actually let a manager have some free reign for at least 2 seasons before changing.

Winning at all costs is fast becoming impossible for Chelsea!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The chelsea fans are furious about this, their club is becoming a laughing stock. Hire a young manager in AVB to bring in younger players then sack him for leaving the old players out, bring in RDM who wins the champions league but leaves Torres on the bench and gets sacked.

Roman is getting bored IMO, they have won everything possible under his watch and hasn't a clue what do next.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They don't deserve to win anything while Abramobitch owns the club. Anyone wanting to take over the managers job at Chelsea must have rocks in his head.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:A top manager on the sidelines.

Rafa has been mentioned!!! Rolling Eyes

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The chelsea fans reckon it will be Rafa for the simple fact he managed to get the best out of Torres at Liverpool, hence Roman thinkgs he would be able to do the same at Chelsea.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What a bunch of bellends.

You slag Gartside off for hanging on to Coyle for too long, and now slag off Chelsea for getting shut too soon.

::bellend::

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Chelsea fans won't be "furious" if Pep turns up.

Stupid decision though.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:What a bunch of bellends.

You slag Gartside off for hanging on to Coyle for too long, and now slag off Chelsea for getting shut too soon.

::bellend::

Too soon???

Now under which manager did Chelsea win both the FA Cup and Champions League?

I say he should have been given at least 2 seasons, just like both Megson and Coyle, to do something. Now all Chelsea can do is bring in a new manager, spend a few weeks to see which is best format etc and bring in a couple of players in January.

At least Gartside gave Megson and Coyle to change and nothing happened - hence the sackings.

This sacking was needless. They won't achieve anything this season , sack the incoming manager in the summer and start all over again!!!!!

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There can't be much of a shortlist for this vancant position!! You must be mad to work for Roman... Owen Coyle anyone?? Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:There can't be much of a shortlist for this vancant position!! You must be mad to work for Roman... Owen Coyle anyone?? Smile

£5m a year minimum. I suspect there will be one or two after the job.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I spoke of Karma in the QPR thread! If it really does exist, Chelsea will win nothing from this point, RDM will get another job and be successful and Chelsea will end up going down the Pompey rout (not that Roman would give a shite, he'll have a new toy by then!).

Man City fans take note, in a few years, this will probably be you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum