Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wanderers Trust

+6
WhiteBic
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:06

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Blackburn fans will never have enough to buy Rovers from Venky's! They'd be better off spending the money raised to start up FC Blackburn, their original plan IIRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Lt. Boon on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

22The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

summercummings wrote:Natasha, perhaps you should ask everyone to hand over 10% of their salary each month?

This isn't a bad idea, I'll send a PM to every Bolton fan I know. And Hipster.

23The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:Blackburn fans will never have enough to buy Rovers from Venky's! They'd be better off spending the money raised to start up FC Blackburn, their original plan IIRC.

I suggested starting up FC Bolton a few weeks back. As usual people "couldn't really be bothered". Bolton fans are the laziest on the planet.

24The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:12

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I suggested starting up FC Bolton a few weeks back. As usual people "couldn't really be bothered". Bolton fans are the laziest on the planet.

FC Wanderers of Bolton

It's catchy....

Nah, stick with BOLTON WANDERERS FC

25The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well I thought FC Whittam was better to be honest.

26The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:29

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

In fact, I've got a fantastic idea. We start "The Wanderers Trust", as you suggested Tash. We then merge our efforts with "The Rovers Trust", buy Chorley FC and their ground (as it's sort of the in between place of Bolton and Blackburn). We then Rename the club: Bolton & Blackburn United of Chorley

You become chairlady, I'll become the manager as I'm a football genuis. Bolton Hater then changes his name on here and we all become BFF's!

Actually, forget all that, I'll go back to my original idea of just supporting the Super Whites, BOLTON WANDERERS FC, until the day I die.

COYWM! cheers

27The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:In fact, I've got a fantastic idea. We start "The Wanderers Trust", as you suggested Tash. We then merge our efforts with "The Rovers Trust", buy Chorley FC and their ground (as it's sort of the in between place of Bolton and Blackburn). We then Rename the club: Bolton & Blackburn United of Chorley

You become chairlady, I'll become the manager as I'm a football genuis. Bolton Hater then changes his name on here and we all become BFF's!

Actually, forget all that, I'll go back to my original idea of just supporting the Super Whites, BOLTON WANDERERS FC, until the day I die.

COYWM! cheers

Not a bad idea, with me running the show we'd win the league and make a profit.

The way Davies is running the show we'll be bust by 2015.

28The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 21:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Slight problem with all this fantasy - no one on Bolton nuts have all the official badges and creditation which are now required to manager a team, plus if we did raise the money would we pass the FA threshold of being pratical and decent owners?

Plus if you did take control of the "co-operative" Natasha, you would then have to disclose all your business dealings not only to teh rest of the co-operative but also to the FA to be classed as a fit and proper chair-person. You say you are not on the net and yet you claim to win these "Businesss Women of teh Year" awards - all these would have to be disclosed!!!

29The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 21:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Slight problem with all this fantasy - no one on Bolton nuts have all the official badges and creditation which are now required to manager a team, plus if we did raise the money would we pass the FA threshold of being pratical and decent owners?

Plus if you did take control of the "co-operative" Natasha, you would then have to disclose all your business dealings not only to teh rest of the co-operative but also to the FA to be classed as a fit and proper chair-person. You say you are not on the net and yet you claim to win these "Businesss Women of teh Year" awards - all these would have to be disclosed!!!

Amos you bellend, any bugger with half a brain cell can get the required badges and creditation. Just ask Owen Coyle.

I have nothing to hide, my business track record is impeccable and the FA would be falling over themselves to let me join their jolly boys club. Whittam International plc is known the world over.

30The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 22:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whittam International plc is known the world over.

And their main commodity is what?

Also if the do exist then howcome they are not registered at Companies House and the last 5 years of annual results cannot be located (as they have to be made public, especially with being a plc!!!)

31The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Sun Nov 25 2012, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Also if the do exist then howcome they are not registered at Companies House and the last 5 years of annual results cannot be located (as they have to be made public, especially with being a plc!!!)

Did you spell it right? We are registered at many houses under Whittam International plc. We made £16billion profit last year. Registered Directors are Natasha Whittam, Daddy Whittam & Mummy Whittam.

32The Wanderers Trust - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust Mon Nov 26 2012, 12:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Did you spell it right? We are registered at many houses under Whittam International plc. We made £16billion profit last year. Registered Directors are Natasha Whittam, Daddy Whittam & Mummy Whittam.

Laughing Laughing

Would love to see that on the M&AA's "Daddy Whittam and Mummy Whittam"!!!

Companies House - aka Company Registration Office in Telford

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum