Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Play offs - 2nd Leg Bolton 2-3 Barnsley 1st Leg Barnsley 1-3 Bolton

+9
terenceanne
Norpig
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
boltonbonce
okocha
finlaymcdanger
Cajunboy
Whitesince63
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The bad news is that I only just discovered that I could have seen the first leg live here in Jamaica and didn't but the good news is that I'm tuned in and enjoying this encounter! Apparently we have Baxter at the back, Aaron Collins in attack...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Only just!!!

But Wembley here we come!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I nearly followed through at times watching the match! Shocked Very Happy

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It wouldn't be Wanderers if they didn't put us through it....but my nerves are shot!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The goals -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting too old for this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I had to run off to change into a Bolton jersey - ready to come in if the Gaffer called! Squeaky bum time at the end, but we're through!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scraped through, but we are going to Wembley!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not good for my health watching us! Yet again though another poor second half performance, Barnsley went route one and it worked. Rico was at fault for 2 of their goals, i'm beginning to think he's not as great as i thought.

Didn't stay for the pitch invasion and didn't bring one of those annoying paper fans home either  Very Happy

My Citeh supporting son has said he'll go to Wembley with me so time to turn him into a full time White!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not good for my health watching us! Yet again though another poor second half performance, Barnsley went route one and it worked. Rico was at fault for 2 of their goals, i'm beginning to think he's not as great as i thought.

Didn't stay for the pitch invasion and didn't bring one of those annoying paper fans home either  Very Happy

My Citeh supporting son has said he'll go to Wembley with me so time to turn him into a full time White!

I wish I had gone now. Thought bollocks to it as it was on Sky Sports and had to get Jesse to football training. BOOOOO!

Now pondering whether to take us both to Wembley cheers

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not dressed yet. I over celebrated last night with a few too many bottles of Moosehead.

I can't lift my leg high enough to get in my trousers without falling over. It's tragic.

This club will finish me off eventually.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I'm not dressed yet. I over celebrated last night with a few too many bottles of Moosehead.

I can't lift my leg high enough to get in my trousers without falling over. It's tragic.

This club will finish me off eventually.

lol!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:Now pondering whether to take us both to Wembley cheers  

Definitely go if you can and your lad is old enough to last the day without falling asleep!

I took three of my nephews to the Reading playoff final nearly 30 years ago and they still talk about it even to this day!

They were nearly crying when we were two nil down and the ref gave a penalty against us. I told them they would miss it and we would end up winning.  I only said it to give them hope but it turned out to be one of the biggest emotional roller coasters of their life - and mine!

I'm not up to going these days but I will be with you all in spirit on the day!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:Not good for my health watching us! Yet again though another poor second half performance, Barnsley went route one and it worked. Rico was at fault for 2 of their goals, i'm beginning to think he's not as great as i thought.

He's not - that's why we've got him and he isn't in the Championship with another club by now.

For a big bloke he can't head a ball as evidenced by his almost total lack of a threat at set pieces.

He's fine for us, a quick, ball playing centre back, but I don't believe he should be captain, he doesn't seem to lead on the field imo.

I'm not knocking him though, he's done brilliant for us so far, hope he still does next season in the Championship!

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

We did our best to throw it away but squeaked through in the end. Sometimes you need a little luck on your side. It's a fresh start at Wembley and anybody's game. Technically we will be favorites, but we need two Halfs of football, not one.
COYWM

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
karlypants wrote:Now pondering whether to take us both to Wembley cheers  

Definitely go if you can and your lad is old enough to last the day without falling asleep!

I took three of my nephews to the Reading playoff final nearly 30 years ago and they still talk about it even to this day!

They were nearly crying when we were two nil down and the ref gave a penalty against us.  I told them they would miss it and we would end up winning.  I only said it to give them hope but it turned out to be one of the biggest emotional roller coasters of their life - and mine!

I'm not up to going these days but I will be with you all in spirit on the day!

This is exactly why I want to take him. It’s a great day out and the memories will stay with you forever.

I remember going to the Reading game and it was fabulous!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

They were nearly crying when we were two nil down and the ref gave a penalty against us.  I told them they would miss it and we would end up winning.  
Bloody hell Sluffy, can't you get ANYTHING wrong! Razz

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum