Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Usually Hate Celebs But....

+4
Keegan
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those of you that follow my work will know that I hate celebs of any kind. However, it is heartening to read about Brad Pitt today who put £700 into a charity tin when the local hospital baby unit were collecting on the set of his film in Dorset.

So rather than a negative thread about celebs as you would expect, does anyone have any good experiences of meeting famous people?

2I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Does shagging any of them count as good?

3I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Does shagging any of them count as good?

No.

4I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:47

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tim Ream is a regular shopper at my local ASDA.

He seems to spend large periods of time in each aisle, making highly calculated decisions.
The other day, for instance, he spent approximately 7 minutes deciding on an appropriate indigestion remedy. Where the average high earner would opt automatically for the Gaviscon, he toyed with the idea of taking the supermarket's own.

The minute I picked up on this indecisiveness, I realised he would never make it at the top level.

5I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote: Where the average high earner would opt automatically for the Gaviscon, he toyed with the idea of taking the supermarket's own.

lol!

I do enjoy your Asda stories, although I'm surprised you haven't been arrested for lingering in the aisles.

6I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 21:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If the sex was good, I think it should. Do you have photographic proof? We can keep it between us... What a Face

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 23:42

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Met Sammy Lee tonight at the academy training. Made me feel ten feet tall. Errr. Literally.

8I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Mon Nov 26 2012, 23:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No.
well it felt good.

9I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 00:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Well this is not much but I once ran out of gas on a country road in Sussex and I had a baby in the car it was raining and a car stopped and the driver got out in the downpour and offered to take me and the baby to a gas station and took us back to the car. That was Russ Conway,he was a bloody nice bloke ,my mum used to fancy him,when I was a kid, I told him and he said long as it wasn't your gran. Paul and Linda McCartney shared a box of donut's with me at peasemarsh nr Rye which was nice. Windsor Davies of it ain't alf hot helped me out when my car got stuck in mud again in Sussex another bloody nice bloke.

10I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 00:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oh and a well known American actress let me share her bed one night ,when there was a mix up over bookings at a hotel, that was fucking nice .Used to be in a cop series before she made it big in films and married an actor from a big family, a blonde.

11I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 11:56

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Met a few in my lifetime - firstly when i used to work at Kendals (part time university job), and then when I worked for a British Bank, after the move to Spinningfields (directly behind Granada TV) and even met a few whilst I have been over here - such as Chris Bisson, Ainsley Harriet, Tyson, Lady Gaga (although one of my friends didn't realise who she was when chatting to her - he had to be told by a quite a few members of staff, and me!!!), both the Gallagher brothers, and a couple of others.

12I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 12:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Amos you bellend, read the fecking post. I want good experiences of meeting famous people. Did Ainsley Harriett cook you a meal, did Lady Gaga show you her tits etc.

13I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 12:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I haven't myself but a couple of years back I saw peter key help push a guys broken down car onto the side of the road and by all accounts waited with him until the AA arrived.

14I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 12:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Amos you bellend, read the fecking post. I want good experiences of meeting famous people. Did Ainsley Harriett cook you a meal, did Lady Gaga show you her tits etc.

You guessed correctly with both of them!!!

Had a good laugh with tyson, who helped the normal bouncers get a drunken English yob out of the bar - the lout kept shouting Rovers for-ever and was the size of 2 ice-cream vans!

15I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:19

I once shagged Miss Blackburn in the bogs at Kwik Save. She gave great head.

16I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:23

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bolton Hater wrote:I once shagged Miss Blackburn in the bogs at Kwik Save. She gave great head.

Never knew Tony Blackburn off the radio had a daughter.

17I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:I once shagged Miss Blackburn in the bogs at Kwik Save. She gave great head.

I'll bet she did. She looks gobsmacked to me.

I Usually Hate Celebs But.... 35hrall

18I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 13:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Stop boasting about your sister, it getting very boring now!

19I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 14:33

bwfc71 wrote:

Stop boasting about your sister, it getting very boring now!

As are the sister jokes. If you met my sister you wouldn't say those things.

20I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 14:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:As are the sister jokes. If you met my sister you wouldn't say those things.
This is true - nobody would shag Bolton Hater's sister.

I'll be here all week. I Usually Hate Celebs But.... 1499845164

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum