Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Usually Hate Celebs But....

+4
Keegan
doffcocker
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21I Usually Hate Celebs But.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 15:32

Bolton Hater wrote:I once shagged Miss Blackburn in the bogs at Kwik Save. She gave great head with her teeth out.

I Usually Hate Celebs But.... - Page 2 Old_la10

22I Usually Hate Celebs But.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Usually Hate Celebs But.... Tue Nov 27 2012, 15:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

On topic, Courtney Walsh is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. My brother and I were at a "Masters vs Celebrities" football game which is held in aid of charity. Walsh and Curtly Ambrose were among the celebrities that turned out and they both scored spectacular long-range shots that belied their Cricket prowess. After the game we congratulated Walsh on his goal and he was quite modest and down-to-earth in accepting same. Off we went to our car to leave and while standing by the car about to enter, a black Mercedes-Benz CLK pulled up alongside us. Walsh rolled down his window to ask us if we were ok or if we had car trouble. We assured him we were fine and thanked him for asking, at which point he tooted his horn and drove off.Nice guy. Cool

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum