Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-2 Ipswich.

+24
doffcocker
chipbutty
Moquito
NickFazer
jayjay23
Sluffy
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Norpig
Banks of the Croal
wanderlust
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

82Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:31

83Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:32

84Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:47

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Most importantly we need a striker, Afobe, N'gog and Sordell just aren't up to it.

Well Sordell should be but god knows what happening in his head.

But between the three of them they have had one good game.. We would have finished them off today with a second goal whilst we were leading/the better side.

Pretty angry about the loss today.

85Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:56

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I wasn't at the Blackburn match but had my doubts over whether it was the turning point many thought it was. We seem incapable of replicating and building on good performances.

With Coyle, we couldn't put a run together because he would stick with the same eleven for the sake of it. Dougie just wants to make changes for the sake of it. I'm not sure which is worse.

so what should Dougie do, stick with the same eleven or make changes? Because you've just described how neither "tactic" has worked.

I've described two extremes - being staunchly reluctant to make changes, and wanting to make changes for the sake of change.

86Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 19:59

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

chipbutty wrote:I have never met Owen Coyle and I think I can say that the same goes for nine out of ten posters on here. But I do think that Mr. Coyle is a very nice man indeed, possibly the nicest man that has ever lived.

I've met him a couple times. He was very nice tbh. Shit manager though.

87Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 20:07

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

A hanging-on win or a lucky draw would mask the fact that the players and the manager are not good enough.

The 'Tinker Man' has tinkerted and we have failed to beat the mighty Barnsley and lost against Ipswich at home. I think that with Jimmy as manager we would have had six points,not one.

The defence (not in footballing terms) is that the manager needs time to sort out the players, maybe so but how long will the manager be given to realize that he is not the man for the job?

88Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 20:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BH how did you get a picture of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]s other half.

89Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 20:19

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He paid me £50 for 15 minutes with her. He said she reminded him of his mam.

90Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 20:20

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Do you recognise her Quent?

91Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 20:35

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Worst performance of the season. Dougie, you shouldn't have benched Butterfield, big mistake!

We would have won this game, If the same starting 11 at Blackburn had started today.

92Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sat Dec 01 2012, 23:44

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Butterfield has been out for eleven months, he probably wasn't fully fit to start after Wednesday.

We need a striker desperately in January. At the moment we only have one and hes too old to be playing and performing every game, so when he doesn't perform we have no other strikers to get the goals. I mean is anyone filled with confidence for us to grab a late goal when Afobe is brought on ?...

Oh and we need a central midfielder, preferably Butterfield on a season loan... And if Ricketts is going to be CB we need a new RB....

93Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 01:18

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

After an evening of reflection, I've come to the conclusion that the only solution to our problems is to kill Tyrone Mears. I never wanted it to come to this, but I think we're at that point!

Anyone know a good hitman? Natasha, surely you have connections?!

94Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 01:31

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've been reflecting also and i think Dougie should tell Bogdan to shut the fuck up and use his hands more, and get his fucking hair cut.

95Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 08:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really cannot be arsed anymore. It's clear we have another clueless twat of a manager who is going to do his own thing, regardless of whether it's best for BWFC.

The team he picked yesterday was a real joke. I knew Mavies would be put straight back in because, unfortunately, I know managers like Coyle & Freedman.

I've read in various places that it's a breath of fresh air to see rotation. No it isn't, not when you've just had the best result of the season. Sometimes it's best to keep a winning team to try and gain some continuity and confidence.

We are a mid-tale team and nothing better with Freedman in charge. Quite frankly I'm already sick of his after match bullshit.

96Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 11:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I feared the worst when DF said after the rovers game he would still rotate the squad.........why? I know he hasn't been in charge for that long but he must have some fucking idea what his best side is.

Don't you think someone might have had a word with him about this Mark davies on the wing bollocks, it didn't work for megson, it didn't work for coyle so why would it ever work for Freedman!

I don't care how home sick Sordell is, play the bastard, he can't do much worse than Afobe or Ngog. To be fair to Afobe when he came on yesterday he was screaming for a ball to be played through the defence for him to run on to several times but of course the midfield kept plugging the same ball that only works for kevin davies.

97Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 12:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Maybe thats why he stuck Mavies on the wing.

98Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 12:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Sordell was "Shit"

99Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 13:52

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

The penny has finally dropped. All has now become clear. I see the sunny uplands.

The chairman says to the manager :-

'Now listen Dougie son, we want the famous Bolton Wanderers to go up but not just yet. Can you arrange it, without anyone knowing, that we go up next season and not this'.

Manager replies :-

'Well this is something new for me but I'll somehow give it a try. Oh, bye the way can I call you Philly or Garty?

PG. No you can't. You can call me chairmany if you like. Hmm ... on second thoughts maybe not. Stick to Sir or Mr. Chairman. Now have you got the idea. Keep well away from the top six until March, then when it's too late for the play-offs put together an unbeaten run that will get the mugs, oh sorry, loyal supporters buying season tickets again.

DF, Well Mr. Chairman Sir, it will be difficult but I do have something in mind. I'll put my plan into action straight away.

PG, Good boy Dougie son. I knew I could count on you.

100Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 1-2 Ipswich. Sun Dec 02 2012, 15:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:The tractor boys are coming to town on Saturday. As of yesterday they had bought 1,000 tickets for their trip from East Anglia.

On paper this should be a walkover but Wanderers have a habit of not turning up in the game after a previous good performance.

This league is so unpredictable that I can see Ipswich winning it 1-2. I do hope I'm wrong and we put a shitload past them, especially if NRC is in their team.

I hate backing against us but I had a horrible feeling yesterday. Following on from the performance at Blackburn I thought it might be a case of after the Lord Mayors show. Ipswich were 14-1 to win 2-1 which I thought were crazy odds. A tenner made me a tasty profit but I would much rather us have won. I'm not even going to bother with predicting the Huddersfield result because it's just a lottery trying to work out squad selection. Butterfield should have been on from the start imo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum