Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012

+6
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now 2012 is over and done with I was wondering what was my best and worst moment of 2012...

My Worst moment was seeing Bolton get relegated Sad

My Best moment was Beating Liverpool 3-1 - It had been a while without us beating them and it was a good team performance

What were your best and worst BWFC moments of 2012?

2Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Wed Jan 02 2013, 22:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Muamba dying was the worst moment.

Muamba coming back to life was the best.

Football wise everything was fucking shit. Terrible year.

3Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Wed Jan 02 2013, 23:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Muamba dying was the worst moment.

Muamba coming back to life was the best.

Football wise everything was fucking shit. Terrible year.

Think you nailed it there Bernard - great post.

If we take Muamba out of the equation then the worst part was starting 2012 with Coyle as the manager - I think most sensible people who knew a bit about football had rumbled him by now and thought he should have gone to give a new manager the January transfer window to work with.

Best was obviously Coyle being sacked - 18 months too late for my liking.

4Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 00:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My worst moment was seeing Bolton get relegated.

My best moment was beating Stoke 5-0, although it was all for nought in the end.

Liverpool result, Muamba incidents and Coyle are all good calls though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 08:17

Don't think the Stoke match was in 2012.

Best moment was beating Vill away, although it was a false dawn.

The worst moment was being relegated.

6Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 08:31

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Putting relegation to one side there have been some low moments this season so far, seeing us ship 5 goals at Peterborough was a disaster.

Best moment either Liverpool win at the reebok or this seasons win at Blackburn, good performance and great atmosphere.

2012 has been a year to forget football wise.

7Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 08:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Worst - so much to chose from but getting relegated was the worst moment because it would have been so easy to avoid if ...

Best - so little to chose from but probably beating Liverpool. For a few days I actually thought we might stay up.

8Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 08:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't choose which was the worst moment as there were so many, but it was probably watching Stoke equalise in the final game/Ream's last-ditch header that might have saved us nor can I choose the best moment as there were so many false dawns but I guess I'll go for the Villa match when Holden returned - only to compound his injury.

9Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 14:27

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Worst and best is obviously Muamba dying and coming back to life as BDP says.

Other than that, the low point for me was losing 0-3 at home to Fulham. That's when I knew we were definately Championship bound. No fight, no passion, no skill and no hope of survival. The fact we even had a chance to stay up on the last day shocked me and the fact we let it slip didn't.

Highlight, the Blackburn home match! We won the game and before the game, Wanderers fans at our very best with the Muamba tribute.

10Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worst = having to sit in the North Stand with the common plebs.

Best = sharing a jacuzzi with my hero, Dean Holdsworth.

11Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 14:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Worst = having to sit in the North Stand with the common plebs.

Best = sharing a jacuzzi with my hero, Dean Holdsworth.

It will be of some comfort to many posters on here that you like to share a jacuzzi with fat, balding middle-aged has-beens - although I'm more surprised (having read most of your comments on this site) that you actually had a good moment in the year, let alone a best moment. There is definitely hope for us optimists.

12Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 16:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Best = sharing a jacuzzi with my hero, Dean Holdsworth.

You smelly slag.

13Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 16:58

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Best = sharing a jacuzzi with my hero, Dean Holdsworth.

You smelly slag.

Surely the fact that Natasha was referring to being in a jacuzzi suggests that she is clean and pure with good personal hygiene? If she'd said she was bonking DH in a cesspit then your observation might have carried a bit more weight.

14Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 17:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

You smelly slag.

Bernie is just jealous I had a one-on-one meeting with his hero.

15Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 17:19

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

did you compare willy size?

16Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:did you compare willy size?

I trust the mods will step in.

17Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 18:22

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bernie is just jealous I had a one-on-one meeting with his hero.

I would've drowned the open goal missing wife beater.

18Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Empty Re: Worst & Best BWFC Moment of 2012 Thu Jan 03 2013, 23:14

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Okay, the Stoke game was in November, 2011. I'll go with Coyle being pushed out by Eddie then.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum